Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Any one from around Nashville

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
griz104
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any one from around Nashville

The wife and i moved to Nashville last summer and have yet to find anyone that likes to ride.. She has a 05 883 and i have a 00 Wide Glide.. We aren't big fans of HOG so that is no help..If anyone wants to ride sometime let us know..

Old 09-09-2007, 08:37 PM
ko4qc
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Any one from around Nashville

Please dont take this the wrong way but whats wrong with HOG?...I know nothing about them other than the membership I got when I bought my 07 FXDBI...saved me a $100 tow bill today...cant say I ever met a HOG member,or at least one whoIDed themselves as such...more of a 'lone' rider myself....:&gt

Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Scruggs
Cruiser

Hey griz, I am in Nashville and try and get out every weekend. Let me know when you are heading out on a ride. It would be great to find more people to ride with.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:22 AM
61panhead
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every Wednesday night is "bike night" at Coaches Sports Bar. Take I-65 North to exit 96 (Rivergate Pkwy.), turn right off the exit ramp, go to the first light and turn right. It's located under the Vietnam Veterans Blvd. bridge. There will be HUNDREDS of bikes of all kinds: old classic 50's models with side cars, baggers, custom choppers, etc. On a good night there will be three acres of bikes all neatly lined up, row by row.

The main activity takes place outside in the parking lot as people stroll around looking at bikes and talking. Vendors set up to sell t-shirts, accessories, hot dogs, etc. The bar business moves operations to the oudoor deck and a cold one in the hand is permissable outside the establishment. You can go inside for a more extensive menu but the service can be slow.

It's a tame crowd. I've never known of trouble there.
Even if you're not into the bar scene, you'll meet lots of nice people and potential new riding buddies.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:58 AM
TN_Lowrider
Advanced

I know the post was 6 months ago but no use in starting a new one.

I'm new the Nashville bike scene but not Nashville. Was thinking about joininga local HOG chapter but there's quite a few around here. I'm not sure which one to go with. The only interaction I've had with a member was the CoolSprings chapter's Treasurer. Cool guy.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:15 PM
davidtn
Cruiser

I'm originally from Nashville and now live about an hour south of Nashville. I don't know if the fellow that originally started this post is even still checking replies. If so, did you ever find some folks to ride with?

Old 03-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Fat Boy Tim
Tourer

We are about 85 miles north just across the Kentucky line. If you want to ride drop us an e-mail and we will meet up.

Tim

Old 03-07-2008, 08:43 PM
TN_Lowrider
Advanced

Subscribing - Gonna try to keep this thing going.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
lilacfaery
Stage I

The husband and I are in Clarksville, about an hour north of Nashville.

Lowrider, are you from Ohio or just an Indians fan? We're from near Cleveland OH, moved to TN about 7 years ago. Hope we can all get together for a ride sometime!

Old 03-14-2008, 03:10 PM
TennRider
Tourer

I live in Lebaon, 45 miles east of Nashville.... and just picked up a Ultra.

I'm planning on running the dragon in east tenn sometime this spring or early summer.
Most of my longer or over nighters will have to be at the end of the month when I take time off the road (truck driver)

I also plan on checking out or making a run to lynchburg to the Jack Daniel Distillery some weekend when I have time off too.

Quick Reply: Any one from around Nashville