Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Northern Virginia Bike Nights

Old 04-22-2014, 01:07 PM
BillsROnlyNYTeam
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOVA/Winchester

Looking for a small hole in the wall to grab a few? Go to Granny's in Winchester. It is on east bound Rt7, just east of town.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
14SGS
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always down for a beer and a ride. There's a couple of places out here in Woodbridge on the river... Electric Palm and Madigans.

Old 04-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Jason Oates
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Little last minute, I just learned that there is a Honda dealer (I know, I know) in Manassas that's having an outdoor event with free food. May not be our dealership, but it's free food and bikes until Patriot or Whitt's has an event.

9105 Mathis Ave in Manassas Va

Old 04-29-2014, 06:56 PM
TH3 ST1G
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Jason Oates
Little last minute, I just learned that there is a Honda dealer (I know, I know) in Manassas that's having an outdoor event with free food. May not be our dealership, but it's free food and bikes until Patriot or Whitt's has an event.

9105 Mathis Ave in Manassas Va
I didn't make it to Whitts event but, the HD Dealer in Quantico had an event this past saturday also... me and a friend checked it out, not too bad... Freak storm rolled in at around 2:30-3:00 and chased EVERYONE away, only for it to be a bit windy and like 5 raindrops fall from the sky, then it cleared up and was gorgeous the rest of the day.

Anyway, it seems there are quite a few of us that live in Manassas and I would love to get together with fellow riders. I am new to riding (bought my first bike, a '13 Ninja 650 last August and used it to commute back and forth from Manassas and Arlington. I picked up my '14 Sportster 48 week before last and LOVE it).

Every weekend where the temps were above mid '60s I always drive the same route...
234 to 28, Jump onto 619/Brislow and ride all the way down to Rt1 by Quantico front gate. Take Rt1 down to 610/Garrisonville rd and follow 610 ALL the way up to Aden which leads back to 28 and then I head home.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:20 PM
TH3 ST1G
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blueridge
To be honest...not a lot of get-to-gether at bars in Northen VA. Growing up in Cincinnati there was always 3 or 4 bars riders got together (I did not ride that time but did go to bars lol) and in Rochester, NY riding out in the country you'd find bars with bikers hanging out. Not so here.

I popped this up last year I think and someone said Afterlife 360 in Manassas has bikes outside on weekends. But this bar is in Manassas and charge $$ for cover charge. I think drinks is a whopping $8.

I actually want to find a bar where we can go and shoot the breeze and drink for a couple hours. Bar that is not exactly in town but in the outlying areas. Yeah we could start our own.

Someone said Hard Times in Manassas...that place has closed and I believe Whitts Harley patrons in Manassas go there but that place has closed.
I can confirm that Hard Times Cafe in Manassas is NOT closed, wife and I were just there this past Friday shooting pool (can still smoke inside also, which is a HUGE plus for bar goers). Not sure if you meant Whits Harley is closed but, I can also confirm that they are NOT, I was just there this past saturday picking up an owners manual for my sporty.

Old 06-22-2014, 04:04 PM
BillsROnlyNYTeam
4th Gear

Originally Posted by blueridge
To be honest...not a lot of get-to-gether at bars in Northen VA. Growing up in Cincinnati there was always 3 or 4 bars riders got together (I did not ride that time but did go to bars lol) and in Rochester, NY riding out in the country you'd find bars with bikers hanging out. Not so here.

I popped this up last year I think and someone said Afterlife 360 in Manassas has bikes outside on weekends. But this bar is in Manassas and charge $$ for cover charge. I think drinks is a whopping $8.

I actually want to find a bar where we can go and shoot the breeze and drink for a couple hours. Bar that is not exactly in town but in the outlying areas. Yeah we could start our own.

Someone said Hard Times in Manassas...that place has closed and I believe Whitts Harley patrons in Manassas go there but that place has closed.
Granny's in Winchester is by far the cheapest place in the area. Good hole in the wall atmosphere. Bikes there all the time.

Old 06-27-2014, 03:01 PM
TH3 ST1G
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BillsROnlyNYTeam
Granny's in Winchester is by far the cheapest place in the area. Good hole in the wall atmosphere. Bikes there all the time.
Me and a buddy will be headed out your way tomorrow morning, going to take him down Skyline Drive... Weather should be pretty good...

Old 08-07-2015, 02:30 PM
jricharc
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Anything going on lately in the area? I hate not going out and enjoying the nice weather.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Sethcat
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jricharc
Anything going on lately in the area? I hate not going out and enjoying the nice weather.
I'm here for the week visiting my parents. pick a place and let's meet up. I have a buddy who just picked up his first hd and I'm trying to get him out and about. I've seen some bikes at reston town center before but only a few on a couple occasions.