Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Chaffeekid
Cruiser
Received 30 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok, so I'll try and post a pic of mine. Its a 2003 Anniversary 883, Saddlemen bags and I have relocated the horn, got rid of the beep beep between the down tubes and put in a real one between the jugs.
It now sports a sissy bar bag and a corbin seat that you can't see because the SNOW is to deep for me to roll it out to show. Also have chromed the battery surround and the ignition cover.
Course we all know that the chrome allows the air to produce a laminar flow around the objects increasing the speed of the vehicle. That's why they are called "Chrome Zoomies"
I also have a GPS so I don't get lost unless I want to

Attached Thumbnails Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-sporty-1.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-sporty-4.jpg  
Old 02-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Switchback12
Road Master
Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

AFisher check out BadG&customs, they have several solo bags but also saddlebags that fit in between, I have one on the left side, they make for both sides. I plan to get the right one soon. Go for the thicker leather to maintain shape. They are small, pay 15 extra for the 4" wide.

Old 02-24-2015, 03:45 PM
Chaffeekid
Cruiser

Well, knew you guys would want to see the latest pics just couldn't stand it could you Well rolled her out and took pictures man is it COLD. COM'ON summer.

Attached Thumbnails Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-snow-1.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-snow-2.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-snow-3.jpg   Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger-snow-4.jpg  
Old 02-25-2015, 10:28 AM
RKZen
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,506 Likes on 1,076 Posts

Originally Posted by Chaffeekid
Well, knew you guys would want to see the latest pics just couldn't stand it could you Well rolled her out and took pictures man is it COLD. COM'ON summer.
First of all, thanks for the many years of service you've provided. And San Diego is a bit different than Chaffee this time of year. I'm originally from SoCal myself now in NC.

Second, very nice looking '03. You gonna chrome the oil cover? And you're right about the chrome. Mine seems to go faster with all the chrome bits I have on it.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
hscic
Elite HDF Member
Received 544 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by Chaffeekid
Sorry can't relate...LOL. At least you have blue skies and sun....could be worse. Thanks for enduring the cold to share your bike with us.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Harleyvetteguy
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My wife's 1200 custom.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Chaffeekid
Cruiser

Man there are some BEAUTIFUL bikes on here, RKZen that bike of your wife's is crazy good. Wow, and that one of yours is great also. I was going back through all my bikes for TBT, had a lot of sportsters 78XLCH some I can't even remember. Had one when stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC another 2 sportsters when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton Ca, rode one every day from Camp Pendleton to El Toro up I-5, and sometimes from Camp Pendleton to San Diego when I was a Drill Instructor, from 69 to 72, after getting back from the far east. Also had an old 78FLH with the big old Buddy Seat, loved that bike, wife and I used to love to ride up through Julian and smell the Orange blossoms, wow that sure brings back some memories.
Thanks Guys, and yes this old marine is going to put a chrome oil bag on her first chance I get.
See you on the road
Ride safe, be safe

Last edited by Chaffeekid; 02-26-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:19 AM
hawkeye999
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Howler_LI
On Prince Edward Island during a 4,500 mile tour

Closer to home with new, smaller rack & H-D bag supports

Hope you enjoyed your stay on our little Island!

Old 03-02-2015, 03:32 PM
GMRO
Road Captain
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleyvetteguy
My wife's 1200 custom.

Very NICE looking bike! SHARP!

Old 03-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Harleyvetteguy
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GMRO
Very NICE looking bike! SHARP!
Thanks. Putting some finishing touches now. My wife has done an excellent job picking out all of the parts for this one. It's come along nicely. I've got the front end apart now. She's getting powder coated lowers, caliper and rotor. I think it will finish the bike off nicely.

Quick Reply: Calling All Sportster Baggers...Post Pics of your Bagger