Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dumb ass on a crotch rocket

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:51 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Terp84Alum
LOL. No one does stupid crap on a Harley.
stupid **** on a harley? no way.......

Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 PM
minalaker
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minalaker
i got behind a guy on a crotch rocket toight and for about a mile it looked like his brake/tail light was out... as i got closer i realized he had some goofy handle on the back of his bike ( for doing tricks or something ) that covered up about 70% of his light. Thats gotta be one of the dumbest things i've ever seen...

What stupid things have you seen people do to their bikes?

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that only guys who ride crotch rockets do stupid things... I didn't mean to offend anyone. I actually enjoy watching these guys do their little tricks. I just dont want to run into them!

People who drive with no tail lights is one of my biggest driving pet peeves... be it car or motorcycle.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:01 PM
oldnewby
6th Gear

Originally Posted by joebotics
a guy riding a crotch rocket going probably 140-160 mph on a 55 mph highway at night... I am driving my cage... about to change lanes... activate turn signal lights.. I start changing lanes and the sh!thead decides to squeeze the bike between lanes at that speed... no kidding he almost clipped my left rearview mirror.... I had to swerve violently to avoid hitting him and I almost lost control of my car... I had a similar encounter before that ... even worse... a guy did the same on a temporary bridge still under construction... I was trying to avoid a pothole while staying in my lane.. I swerved a bit to the left... he almost hit the rear of my car... he was probably going 120mph on a 45mph bridge under construction...
had something similar a few years ago in NC.. Crotch Rocket went around me doing at least a buck twenty, cut me off and took a long banked exit off I 40, followed closely by a police interceptor. exit ramp did a long turn off behind some trees. I cant say for sure what happened but there was an explosion off back off the trees approximately where he would have been. think he did a head on into a concrete bridge abutment. read about it in the papers the next day, they sent in someone with a spatula and coffee can to scrape up the remains.

olnoob

Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Dirknar
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxatv
stupid **** on a harley? no way.......

Id rather see a dumbass doing a wheelie while sitting on his handlebars on a crotchy, than see a few dumbass drunk scumbag bikers leaving a bar to go to another one.. I'm not sayin.... im just sayin.....

Old 09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
lrays280z
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sportbike riders always get the best looking chicks!

Attached Thumbnails Dumb ass on a crotch rocket-demotivator-sportbikes.jpg  
Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 PM
jcasarez2000
Intermediate

Well this dude wasn't on a crotchie but I'm still pissed about it so here it goes. My sister, her husband and a couple of his buddies were coming back from Reno (Street Vibrations) when I-80 went from two lanes to one. Everybody merged just fine and about a mile into it i see this ***** in a green cadilac hauling *** in the closed lane, suddenly the d-bag decides to jump in to our lane! I heard a crash and i swear he had hit a biker-but it was just one of those big orange tubs (that look like garbage cans). It goes flying into our lane and my brother-in-law has to swerve, i have to swerve into the shoulder but the thing was like a magnet! I ended up bumping it with my front forks but at that point i was going so slow that it just bounced off. No real harm but i was f-ing pissed at the dude. Once the lane opened up we pull up next to homeslice and he's just chilling', Like he's driving Miss Daisy and ****. There was a CHP right away and a couple of bikers behind us stopped, next thing i know he's getting pulled over. i hope he at least got some sort of citation. Well, I hope those bikers kicked in his teeth but...

Old 09-29-2010, 01:11 AM
Lbuttke
Intermediate

I now all the reasons for wearing a helmet and how it is suppose to protect you, however I feel I have a very sound reasoning for not wearing a helmet.

I have only vision in one eye and every helmet I have tried on limits my vision. Have not tried a 1/2 helmit yet as I have yet to find one in my area that don't cost $100.

The other reason I don't wear a helmet is I am also legaly 1/2 deaf.
I have 60% hearing loss in my left ear and 40% in my right and when wearing a helmet all I hear is wind noise inside the helmet.
I wear ear plugs to reduce the wind noise and I can hear most every car/truck around me. About the only thing I dont hear is those electric cars.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

i really don't give a **** what other people do usually but i'll tell you what pisses me off about the jap bike riders.

when you're coming home late from somewhere (this happens more to me in my car than on the bike) and i'm talkin like past midnight, 2 am sorta late...and you're doin 65 or 70 on the highway just cruisin to get home, and out of nowhere 4 or 5 of these guys come on either side of you doing 120 and blow by you like you're standing still.

like joebotics said before, what if i'm changing lanes? what if i have to swerve?

don't get me wrong i won't give a **** that you're dead because you were doing 120 and hit my tailgate because you didn't have enough time to react and get around me, i'll be pissed because now that you are dead, i have to pay for all the repairs out of pocket and i can't sue your ***.

and it's not the crazy riding that gets me peeved, because i speed and i split lanes so i can't be a hypocrite.

it's that they do it at o'dark thirty when no one can see them

Old 09-29-2010, 05:07 AM
bmxatv
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirknar
Id rather see a dumbass doing a wheelie while sitting on his handlebars on a crotchy, than see a few dumbass drunk scumbag bikers leaving a bar to go to another one.. I'm not sayin.... im just sayin.....
it was a joke dude.....

i'm guessin you ride a "crotchy".

Old 09-29-2010, 05:38 AM
chevy94ss
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We all do stupid sh*t at one point in our lives. I know I have. Maybe these people are at the same adolecent times in their life where nothing matters

Quick Reply: Dumb ass on a crotch rocket