Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Dr.Cool
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I CANT BELIEVE THIS

This is freaky. So I am asleep last night. I have the bed all to myself as my wife fell asleep on the couch. I remember this... its crystal clear.

I am sleeping and dreaming about me trading my sporty for a new sporty.. the 50 anniversery sporty. I get it on the road and I am just haulin' and rollin like I was in heaven. Going to some of the greatest places on earth, places I dont remember seeing in my life. Then all of a sudden I am at a red light. And I cant get it in gear.

So I get it in gear and then I kill it. Then ... check this out.... then I start kick starting that bad boy like it insulted my wife. It wouldnt start. I was all over that kick start like a jimmy hat. I just would'nt start and people are honkin at me.... then I woke up.

I looked at the clock and went back to sleep.

The alarm goes off and I get up... put two feet on the floor stand up and then crumble like brick. I F;ed up my right knee. I get up and waddle to the bathroom thinkin' "Holy Crap - How did that happen?" I was fine when I went to bed. So I hobble around and get in the car to goto work. Half way there my knee is in some serious pain. Never had trouble with it before. Then I figure it out... I messed my knee dreaming of kick starting a brand new sportster. How the hell could that happen? If I messed by my knee dreaming, its a great thing my wife wasnt there to get the hell kicked out of her.

The bottom line is this weather in Wisconsin sucks and I need to get out and ride very soon.

Old 02-17-2007, 01:05 AM
agedwards63
Road Master
Default RE: I CANT BELIEVE THIS

The Milwaukee crippler got you in your sleep... be glad you didn't have the advance set wrong or it would have thrown you over the bars LOL

Old 02-17-2007, 01:09 AM
Dr.Cool
Banned

sure did... good thing I wasnt dreaming of some hottie or something else would've got messed up.

Old 02-17-2007, 01:17 AM
XL OCD
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was a kid I dreamed that I was riding a bicycle and my shoelace got caught in the chain. I woke up and my leg was completely numb and tingly - a sheet had gotten wrapped and twisted around my leg and cut off my circulation.

Old 02-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Flatlander
Road Warrior

When I was a kid I kept dreaming about the hot girl down the street. And i kept waking up all sticky.[X(]

Old 02-17-2007, 01:35 AM
eggroll
Road Master

Did you put something new in your bedtime drink?[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

BTW: what's a jimmy hat?

Old 02-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Flatlander
Road Warrior

Round these parts Jimmy hat is slang for condom. You know, semen stopper, wetnap, mushroom helmet, roll out the carpet, ski mask, one eyed goggle, yogurt catcher, pecker package, meat wrapper. That's all for now, possibly more to follow, I am married now so I am a little out of touch with more current slang.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:33 AM
aceospades
Road Warrior

what a strange dream..ive had dreams when i was a kid that i was taking a **** and woke up pissing the bed..boy am i glad that hasnt happend since i was about 6 years old..you would have been better off if your dream was more acurate because only your thumb might have been a little sore from the starter button...

Old 02-17-2007, 05:32 AM
2wheels4me
Advanced

It is definatly a case of semen backing up in your system. Wife sleeping on couch? Hmmnnn. Doesn't sound bike related, you should have gone out for a few beers and got your dick sucked. I think you were kicking the old lady in your sleep.

Old 02-17-2007, 05:09 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Funny Dr Cool, think you should grab the wife and take a jet blue flight to Miami for a long weekend, rent a bike, any bike (Harley of course), and take her for a nice ride in the warm sunny weather. This will probably knock out your sexual tension issue also, so its a 2fer. Jope your knee fells better.

Quick Reply: I CANT BELIEVE THIS