Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DaddycoolJ in Enterprise AL R U OK?

Old 03-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Roses
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DaddycoolJ in Enterprise AL R U OK?

I know that you guys have a mess and a half over there. Just checking with my friends to see how they are. Letus hear from you.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:06 PM
brauny1
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DaddycoolJ in Enterprise AL R U OK?

It's all good here, Utah,(except for the mess fromsnow, ice and salt on the roads).

Old 03-03-2007, 01:45 AM
foojay
Cruiser

Brauny, while I'm sure it's not exactly the nicest weather in Utah. I'm pretty sure Roses is talking about the tornado that hit Enterprise, which unfortunatley directly hit a high school killing 8 people.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:08 AM
brauny1
Road Master

Oh $heeet, Thank you foojay... So sad how fragile life is, anywhere, anytime it happens prematurely and acts of Godcan be so sobering...

Old 03-06-2007, 12:12 AM
daddycoolj
Cruiser

Howdy all !!From Enterprise
Man what a trip ! The city is trying to recover as best we can. Spent all weekend at sister's house which took a direct hit from the tornado. Her house is right outside the football stadium and only has a few walls left standing. Brother-in-law is the one pictured in some articles in the wheelchair. He had a bedroom door he was trying to hold closed sucked right out of his hands and a cell phone sucked out of his pocket. No one in the house was hurt but he was pinned in.
I am a commercial and residential glass installer and man at the work to do. Our glass shop does auto glass also and the amount of cars that have had windows sucked out is astounding. Our shop and warehouse is full of customer cars waiting to be repaired.
The boss strongly suggested I take my work truck home today and leave the 1200c in the shop and I told him he better leave his big red truck there and take a glass truck home cause the Harley is going with me LOL !!!
The highschoolers that died is a real tragedy, Buildings can be rebuilt. 2 of the kids were in my 24 year old son's (who is attending college to be a minister) youth class
Saw the president's chopper bout 1/4 mile out the bedroom window as he was heading to the little airport we have here.
Mother nature is awesome!!!!!!
Having been to ground zero (so to speak) I am amazed more people were not killed.
There are no longer trees separating the neighborhoods and many , many house leveled and condemed.
Just got our internet back today

Met a man at sister's house that drove from S. Carolina without even knowing anyone here and he came just to help. It shows how good people can be in times of tragedy.
It can truly bring out the best and the worst in people
Enterprise will recover
Thanks all
Jim