Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show me your Bobber!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 02:28 PM
chgofirefighter
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NDBadlands4-2

This is from a site called http://bluecollarbobbers.com/ Lots of parts and ideas there.

Hmmm, those are japanese bikes, metric... Not Harley, unless you want a metric instead of an American icon...

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 10-13-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:30 PM
chgofirefighter
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FlatIron
here is my little bitch

Thats one nice looking bike, congrats nice work done~

Old 10-13-2013, 07:49 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That is a good looking bike!

Old 10-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Sierra141
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MIne 2011 48 with a few mods...

Attached Thumbnails Show me your Bobber!-1photo.jpg  
Old 10-13-2013, 10:33 AM
parrishbjj
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Flatiron I got people saying that I should be running a rear fender on the back of mine because I will get so much dirt and grit on my back if I dont. I was looking at rear fenders and IF i did one I would want it to be pretty similar to yours.... where you really dont see much of it. Does that one help at all with he dirt and grit on your back?

Old 10-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Ragnar Danneskjöld
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by parrishbjj
Hey Flatiron I got people saying that I should be running a rear fender on the back of mine because I will get so much dirt and grit on my back if I dont. I was looking at rear fenders and IF i did one I would want it to be pretty similar to yours.... where you really dont see much of it. Does that one help at all with he dirt and grit on your back?
I don't know about him, but mine does pretty much nothing to stop water and dirt.

Old 10-13-2013, 04:43 PM
FlatIron
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by parrishbjj
Yeah the fender basically does nothing... It's fine when it's dry I don't get anything on my back but if I ride through I puddle I get water in my face cause of no front fender and I get water on my back cause that fender does nothing... I never ride in the rain and I avoid puddle so I really don't care... I just like the way it looks. By the way that is the stock iron fender just cut up quite a bit lol

Old 10-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Ragnar Danneskjöld
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FlatIron
Yeah the fender basically does nothing... It's fine when it's dry I don't get anything on my back but if I ride through I puddle I get water in my face cause of no front fender and I get water on my back cause that fender does nothing... I never ride in the rain and I avoid puddle so I really don't care... I just like the way it looks. By the way that is the stock iron fender just cut up quite a bit lol
I ride in the rain. Must look ridiculous having water shoot up my back and water fly into my face.

The funniest thing is after it stops raining and the roads are still wet, I'm the only one still getting sprayed.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:17 PM
FlatIron
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ragnar Danneskjöld
I ride in the rain. Must look ridiculous having water shoot up my back and water fly into my face.

The funniest thing is after it stops raining and the roads are still wet, I'm the only one still getting sprayed.
Hahahah +1 on that! The occasional time I get caught in some showers I have a soaked line on the front and back of my shirt hahah

Old 10-13-2013, 06:23 PM
parrishbjj
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yea, see I really like the look of no fender on my shovel, but if I were to get a fender I would want one that is very minimal like you guys have. But if it does nothing for the rain and dirt then forget about it!!! Im only riding that old thing when its nice out anyways. I have a nightster for the daily rider.

Quick Reply: Show me your Bobber!