Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What tuner did you run on your sporty

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 05:09 PM
diesel561
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What tuner did you run on your sporty

Poking to get a tuner I have exhaust n air cleaner want best tuner what you think ?

Old 02-20-2014, 05:28 PM
slyedog
Elite HDF Member
Received 272 Likes on 185 Posts

I prefer the TTS. They only tune Harley and have the Delphi system down very well. I am the minority as the power vision is the most popular. Its apples and oranges but the tts has its advantages and PV has its advantages. Like an oil thread, everyone has a preference.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:37 PM
awilson40
Road Warrior

Received 1,384 Likes on 515 Posts

For a good low cost option I have the FuelMoto Micro EFI and really like it. But I must admit I'm jones'n for a PowerVision now.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM
Ragnar Danneskjöld
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got a FuelPak and I'm not too crazy about it. If I could do it all over again, maybe the PV/PC.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:16 PM
DrewBone
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

'D561,

Wait for it......................

POWER VISION.

It's the all around easiest tuner to set up and use, you can mount it's 3.5" LCD touchscreen on your scoot to monitor values/data or disconnect it and leave off [you don't have to find a place to "hide" it like you do with the Power Commander, etc.], run "auto-tune" sessions to create custom MAPs to get yourself real close to the results of a dyno session in your own driveway, easily change MAP's in 5 minutes on the side of the road, and get lifetime support, FREE MAPS, and an extra years warantee if you buy one from FuelMoto...

I run one on my '09 Iron, and I'm completely satisfied. I enjoy quicker and smoother acceleration, electric motor like rheostat deceleration, and improved exhaust note, all while completely eliminating the known and well documented factory lean condition. I've NEVER heard of ANYONE who's been displeased with the Power Vision tuner, and I challenge you to find another tuner in the same price range [$475-$499] that has anywhere near the same features OR reputation.

Sure, there are less expensive AND more expensive options but for the money, the PV can't be beat. Have patience and save your hard earned $$ to purchase one and I assure you it'll be worth every penny!

=8^)

Old 02-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Mich
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

SEPST. Been totally happy with it, and it's ease of use. Used the smart tune feature and the bike has run great.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:56 PM
jmale1972
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrewBone
'D561,

Wait for it......................

POWER VISION.

It's the all around easiest tuner to set up and use, you can mount it's 3.5" LCD touchscreen on your scoot to monitor values/data or disconnect it and leave off [you don't have to find a place to "hide" it like you do with the Power Commander, etc.], run "auto-tune" sessions to create custom MAPs to get yourself real close to the results of a dyno session in your own driveway, easily change MAP's in 5 minutes on the side of the road, and get lifetime support, FREE MAPS, and an extra years warantee if you buy one from FuelMoto...

I run one on my '09 Iron, and I'm completely satisfied. I enjoy quicker and smoother acceleration, electric motor like rheostat deceleration, and improved exhaust note, all while completely eliminating the known and well documented factory lean condition. I've NEVER heard of ANYONE who's been displeased with the Power Vision tuner, and I challenge you to find another tuner in the same price range [$475-$499] that has anywhere near the same features OR reputation.

Sure, there are less expensive AND more expensive options but for the money, the PV can't be beat. Have patience and save your hard earned $$ to purchase one and I assure you it'll be worth every penny!

=8^)
I am satisfied and have had no problems with the PCV, but if I had to purchase another and with what I know now, DBone's absolutely spot on......

Last edited by jmale1972; 02-21-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:15 PM
OddJack
Road Warrior
Received 180 Likes on 125 Posts

For those of you who are interested in the Screaming Eagle, it's now called SESPT, Street Performance Tuner.

Old 02-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Ployd4
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was at the international mortorcycle show in Seattle last weekend. I went to the dynojet booth. The rep said the power commander v works better on the sportster than the power vision. The power vision has more bells and whistles but pcv is better.

Old 02-20-2014, 10:15 PM
rednred
Tourer
Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Any specifics why? Haven't purchased yet and wondering why the preference?

Originally Posted by jmale1972
I am satisfied and have had no problems with the PCV, but if I had to purchase another and with what I know now, DBones absolutely spot on......

Quick Reply: What tuner did you run on your sporty