Sportster Parts Post your Sportster Parts for sale here. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

NEED XIED/VIED or PCIII/PCV + any HD Heavy Breather type A/C's out there for sale???

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 02:18 PM
chad883
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEED XIED/VIED or PCIII/PCV + any HD Heavy Breather type A/C's out there for sale???

I love the look of the forward facing A/C like the Screamin' Eagle HD Heavy Breather...or the Demon Cycle.

Has anyone out there used the Demon Cycle A/C? I'm looking for this style and hoping it's good quality. Also, I'd like to remove the huge spike cover and just expose the Cone Filter, anyone know if this is possible? Someone I found selling their bike with a brand new Demon Cycle intake is willing to sell it to me for cheap, however he doesn't think you can pull the spike off and just have the air filter cone remaining.

ALSO - I'm look to just start with the XIED/VIED....the PC's will come later down the road when I can afford the full tune. Anyone out there have any they're looking to get rid of???

THANK YOU!

Old 08-01-2012, 03:26 AM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,939 Likes on 2,294 Posts

Originally Posted by chad883
I love the look of the forward facing A/C like the Screamin' Eagle HD Heavy Breather...or the Demon Cycle.

Has anyone out there used the Demon Cycle A/C? I'm looking for this style and hoping it's good quality. Also, I'd like to remove the huge spike cover and just expose the Cone Filter, anyone know if this is possible? Someone I found selling their bike with a brand new Demon Cycle intake is willing to sell it to me for cheap, however he doesn't think you can pull the spike off and just have the air filter cone remaining.

ALSO - I'm look to just start with the XIED/VIED....the PC's will come later down the road when I can afford the full tune. Anyone out there have any they're looking to get rid of???

THANK YOU!
XiED/ViED's Here

Might want to do a little google search or HDForum Search on Demon Cycles...you might find it interesting.

DKCustomProducts.com
Call/Text: 662-252-8828
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Old 08-02-2012, 12:14 AM
BaldHOG1222
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think I might be looking to get rid of a pair of x14ieds. Need to see if this Fuelpak is going to do what I need it to do.