Sportster Parts Post your Sportster Parts for sale here. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Burly Chrome Slammer Shocks - Chrome 4.5" Pullback Risers - HD Windshield

Old 08-11-2013, 01:25 PM
code3smith
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burly Chrome Slammer Shocks - Chrome 4.5" Pullback Risers - HD Windshield

Up for sale are my Burly Chrome Slammer Shocks, Chrome 4.5" Pullback Risers, and windshield. Prices include shipping and tracking number. See my other thread for seller feedback.

####################
SOLD
Burly Chrome Slammer Shocks - I was running these on my Sportster, even though they are for the dyna. They are a beefier shock, and look real nice on the Sportster. I really loved the look of the bike while running these. I also didnt think the ride was too bad. I guess it really depends on the kind of roads you have to drive on. The shocks were on the bike for four months, and about 500 miles.

####################

Chrome 4.5" Pullback Risers - I bought these but never ended up installing them. They are brand new. $32 shipped

####################

HD Windshield - This is an older windshield. It has a slight tint, with a small amount of the tint fading towards the top. The brackets are in good shape, but the hardware is not looking so great. I had this on my old sportster, and it worked great though. Nice coverage without being to large. Not pictured, but included, is the HD badge that goes into the holes at the bottom. Fork mounted by four attachment points. $100 shipped

Last edited by code3smith; 08-11-2013 at 01:43 PM.