Support for The Troops and their Families This is the place to give and get information about Support for our Troops and their Families.

Received this from Operation from the Heart

Old 12-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Wolhar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Received this from Operation from the Heart

It means MORE LOVE FROM HOME for those fine soldiers....

thats a GOOD THING

We only ask that you let them know (in the package) that you were directed to send to them from Opeartion from the Heart....

then , they will let us know when it arrives.

If you post on our site that you shipped it - you can write off the shipping costs as a donation to Operation from the Heart as we are a registered 501(c) Non Profit organization with the IRS and State of Michigan. Just find the Unit under the UNITS LIST and add a cmment to that thread that say "just shipped <insert description> (total wgt) to this fine unit" and your covered... We have to track total wgt and costs for taxes on our end.

If you dont post on the
www.opfth.com site your shipment then your on your own and can not claim the shipping as a donation but, its still good cause the Soldiers get a great package from you anyways.

If you just want to ship care package items to us directly for sort and shipments to the units from the Midwest HQ of OpFTH you can do that too.

Operation from the Heart
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066

If you send me by PM the Weight and postage and the Dollar amount in the Package I can post it for you. At the present time I use your HDF name to post your sending of packages.