Notices
T-shirt Swap Shop Do you collect Harley T-shirts? Here is place to add to your collection.

Palermo, Italy

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 09:06 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Trolley dolly
Luisan,

Really hate to bother you again about this t shirt I need, but I emailed the dealership as you advised on 10/22/14, and have not heard anything back from them . Any advice or ideas of how I can buy a Rome, Italy t shirt now short of returning to Italy? Would love to do that, but obviously can't. Look forward from hearing from you.
No bother,I'll be there tonight and will speak to the owner.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Trolley dolly
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by luisan
No bother,I'll be there tonight and will speak to the owner.
Thank you so much!

Old 11-05-2014, 07:00 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey,this morning I went to the dealership again because last night the guy couldn't find your e-mail.We picked up the shirt you wanted (same as in picture) size XL and e-mailed back to you the info you requested (price EU 40 plus shipping).If everything is ok with you let the guy know it and the shirt will be on its way the next day.

PS Make sure XL is the right size!!!!

Old 11-13-2014, 06:50 AM
Trolley dolly
6th Gear

Thanks so much for all your help!
I received the dealership's email and responded on Monday (11/10). I haven't heard back from them or seen a charge to my credit card yet, if you could confirmed they received my email and that the shirt was processed, I would be totally appreciative.

I would like to show my appreciation for all your assistance in getting this purchase accomplished. Why don't you pick out a t shirt for yourself and have the dealership put it on my credit card. If they need further authorization from me, let me know.

Thanks again, I will keep you posted on any news about my purchase.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:19 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Trolley dolly
Thanks so much for all your help!
I received the dealership's email and responded on Monday (11/10). I haven't heard back from them or seen a charge to my credit card yet, if you could confirmed they received my email and that the shirt was processed, I would be totally appreciative.

I would like to show my appreciation for all your assistance in getting this purchase accomplished. Why don't you pick out a t shirt for yourself and have the dealership put it on my credit card. If they need further authorization from me, let me know.

Thanks again, I will keep you posted on any news about my purchase.
Thank you for your generous offer but I just wanted to help(you can buy me a beer instead!).I'll be at the dealership next week and I'll ask about your purchase and let you know.

Old 11-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Trolley dolly
6th Gear

Thank you for your generous offer but I just wanted to help(you can buy me a beer instead!).I'll be at the dealership next week and I'll ask about your purchase and let you know.

That would be great ( I still don't see a charge on my credit card) Maybe they haven't filled the order yet.

Let me know whatever you learn.

The beer will be on me!

Old 11-24-2014, 02:27 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey,I went to the HD Store to find out why the shirt hadn't been shipped yet and they told me that the shipping costs by UPS would be more than the double of the cost of the shirt and they would require your auth. in order to go ahead.Today I called UPS to find out the actual cost of the shipment (shirt in a bag):Eu 75!!!!!!If you know somebody in the US who has a UPS account I think it would be much cheaper.Let me know.

Old 11-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Trolley dolly
6th Gear

Hey,I went to the HD Store to find out why the shirt hadn't been shipped yet and they told me that the shipping costs by UPS would be more than the double of the cost of the shirt and they would require your auth. in order to go ahead.Today I called UPS to find out the actual cost of the shipment (shirt in a bag):Eu 75!!!!!!If you know somebody in the US who has a UPS account I think it would be much cheaper.Let me know.
Thank you for following up on this. I know this seems ridiculous, but my man really wants this shirt. He offered to pick up the shipping charge.
I do have access to a UPS account so I think that may be the best way to go as we are offered a volume discount through this account.
I will email the HD Dealership with the account number. If you could follow up with them that they received my email and that they actually processed the order, I would be so grateful. They don't seem to reply to my emails.

I still my offer to fly back to Rome myself would have been the easier route to take, but no offer for a plane ticket yet.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:47 PM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member

They do not reply because they don't speak English and wait for me to go there to do the translation/e-mails.Let me know when you e-mail them the UPS acc.t no.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Trolley dolly
6th Gear

They do not reply because they don't speak English and wait for me to go there to do the translation/e-mails.Let me know when you e-mail them the UPS acc.t no.
Thanks! I emailed the account number to the HD store right after I posted my last thread to you (about 6pm Monday your time). Again so appreciative for all your help and translation services.

Quick Reply: Palermo, Italy