The Dark Side For those members running "Car Tires" on their scoots. This is for their discussion only and not a place for "non dark siders" to mouth off about their negative opinions of this idea!

Can't friggin wait!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 06:26 PM
rkoivisto
Road Warrior
Received 80 Likes on 38 Posts

[QUOTE=popeyeBACA;13403702] My only complaint is I'm getting a " bagger wobble" starting at about 85ish and gets worse as I go up. straight line, turning, doesn't matter. My old tires were so bad that it did it all the time so luckily I know how to maneuver with it still. QUOTE]

I missed this statement the first time I read your post. If you had a wobble with your last tires, I'd say there was a good chance it's caused by something other than the tires.

What do you mean "so bad"? I've never had a wobble caused by wore out tires.

I would think about checking the swingarm bearings, neck bearings and anything else that could be the root of the problem.

Old 05-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Rusty19MCSFV
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

*UPDATE*

I've got 10k on my tire and it's perfect. I've still been riding like a maniac and terrorizing the streets far worse than before seeing as this tire sticks like a freaking drag car on the strip. I've brought the front end up twice. Not high, but enough for my buddy I launched with to freak out with excitement. It also launches like a frog. Just LEAPS!! I recently went on a 400mi round trip with my girl, and all our crap in he bags and got 63 MPG. Better than anyone else in my pack, including the guys riding solo!! It was 90% highway and only stopped for fuel at just below a quarter tank at mile 280or so. Everyone was tripping on how I did so well especially 2 up on the same ride! Anywho, if anyone still has any doubt... JUST DO IT!! And btw, I've still got about 50% tread left even after doing burnouts all over the place to show off my bad *** tire. Plus it squeals like a tire should so it makes for a little more impressive burnout.