The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

DYNOJET: Pcv with auto tune issues.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 08:58 PM
Kburgad
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Pcv with auto tune issues.

Had a power commander v for the last couple of riding months. Worked fine as far as I remember was using a canned map. Got a used auto tune. Installed now I've got no engine temp reading with my laptop except for a half second after starting up. Then drops back to zero. Enabled auto tune after 60 seconds for right now. Afr 2 starts to change but aft 1 stays at 9.99 thought sensor was bad swapped sensors. Same thing. Updated pcv with newest firmware and reloaded map. No change. Sensor module labeled for frt sensor blinks 1 time every couple of seconds, sensor rear stays on steady. Terminating plug installed all cables installed all the way. Checked connections from sensor harnesses to modules.

Any ideas?
Was gonna call dynojet but got busy at work.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:48 AM
whittlebeast
Road Master
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Check that all the wires are tight in the screw down connections. Also check that all of the wires ohm out end to end.

Old 03-27-2017, 12:03 AM
knife_edge
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kburgad
Had a power commander v for the last couple of riding months. Worked fine as far as I remember was using a canned map. Got a used auto tune. Installed now I've got no engine temp reading with my laptop except for a half second after starting up. Then drops back to zero. Enabled auto tune after 60 seconds for right now. Afr 2 starts to change but aft 1 stays at 9.99 thought sensor was bad swapped sensors. Same thing. Updated pcv with newest firmware and reloaded map. No change. Sensor module labeled for frt sensor blinks 1 time every couple of seconds, sensor rear stays on steady. Terminating plug installed all cables installed all the way. Checked connections from sensor harnesses to modules.

Any ideas?
Was gonna call dynojet but got busy at work.
Did you ever resolved the issues you had with your auto tune? I am having the same problems.