The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

No Device: HD/Delphi EFI Tuning Basics

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 04:45 AM
mirrmu
Road Warrior
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Cole
Maybe, just maybe if you came here to contribute something you could learn something, but it seems your only reason for being in this thread is to try and start something. I've reviewed each of your post in this thread and none of them ask me to post something for you, regardless of what you have claimed. So unless you go back and edit a post to change it, your full of it. I do not ask anyone to post for me so you can drop all that as well. If you've got something to say spit it out otherwise go elsewhere as this is my last response to you.
Thanks for your feedback, amazing how quiet it has got on a few of the threads.

Nőne of my posts have been out of line, they have been ticked off, its an open forum.

Old 08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Gordon61
Road Warrior
Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

Holiday season probably

Old 08-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Gordon61
Road Warrior
Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Cole
Here is a little data...
Really good example of what a difference "more" data can give you, and reminds you that professional engine builders have an awful lot more equipment than us and our little DIY boxes hanging off a "Diagnostic" port, as you said earlier, that was never designed for this.

Lot of interesting info in there as well, many thanks for that

Old 08-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Steve Cole
HD EFI Guru
Received 3,413 Likes on 1,566 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordon61
Really good example of what a difference "more" data can give you, and reminds you that professional engine builders have an awful lot more equipment than us and our little DIY boxes hanging off a "Diagnostic" port, as you said earlier, that was never designed for this.

Lot of interesting info in there as well, many thanks for that
Now maybe people can understand why I said you must only compare data from the tool you are using. TTS data looks different as it runs at higher speeds all the time, over anything else on the market today. Another trouble is various versions of some of the other units out have varied the data rate and data over time so its hard to know what's what, with just picking up a log and trying to compare. PV as an example showed data in there earlier logs that appeared to be fast but after review showed it was the exact same data over and over again, you were getting the same data for 12 -13 frames instead of just the one frame of data at a much slower rate, it should have been.

As for things being quiet, let's think about the time of year, for us here in the USA the 76th Sturgis Rally (the worlds largest motorcycle rally) just finished up and summer vacation time is coming to a close.