The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

DYNOJET: Desperate need of PC3usb map for 07 ultra

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 03:02 PM
AUZ_LFFL
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desperate need of PC3usb map for 07 ultra

So we are about 9,500 miles into our summer trip. And in Washington, about as far from home in TN as we can get.

Started having some issues and have had the bike turned into for various thing 3 times since we left (comp, fuel pump, etc)

Last time, idle was jumping up and down like crazy and it was pinging occasionally.

He plugs my bike in and tells me that there is a stage one download presumably from before the engine work, and that the pc3 should have been installed on top of a stock harley map, not the stage one. So he unplugs the pc3 and lo and behold the idle is fine and the pinging is gone.

My question now is why wasn't it running like **** when I got it? This stuff only started happening recently and I haven't changed anything.

Regardless, the problems went away, but now I have stage one download from HD and a whole lot more than that done to the bike.

I can't afford (time or money) to dyno right now and am 3000 miles from home still.

The bike is an 07 ultra classic
103 BB kit
10.5:1 SE flat top pistons
SE255 cams
SE intake
Freedom performance TD headers
V&H 4 1/2" high output slip ons.

Now that I know a little more, it's not how I would have built my own engine, and probably wouldn't buy it again.
But, it's what I got and what I gotta have for a while.

Anyone have a map for the pc3usb that will get me home? The idle is fine now, but that's the only thing.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Oz Nightrain
Road Captain
Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

Have look at their website. There's heaps to download. You might just need to change the model and year. http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...dl=314&yr=1244 06 NT, 95", S&S .510g, V&H 2-2, K&N AC, P&P heads, SEPST

Last edited by Oz Nightrain; 07-16-2016 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:46 PM
AUZ_LFFL
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been looking at the site, before I was unable to find anything that was an exact match, but didn't need to cause I wasn't having problems.

Now, maybe it's cause I'm searching on my phone traveling, but I cant seem to get the search bar to work at all. I'm sure there's something on the site that could help me. But trust me if I could find it I would.