The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

HARLEY: Help with MyTune

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 09:01 AM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,953 Likes on 1,685 Posts

I'm a retired senior director of US I/T for a Dow 30 corporation, business/client side, not the tech side. Not a propeller head, but not a virgin either.

Yup, security is enormously complex, and most folks don't have a clue what's actually involved, and there is not a single, best solution. It's always a combination of things.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:31 PM
SprocketAU
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After the MyTune contact page giving an error that it cannot send the email. Emails bouncing back and the domain being owned by Tucows I seriously think the software and website must be unsupported by the original owner.
I would like to use it but given all the signs am very reluctant to send them any money to register the software. Who knows where the money would go.
Has anyone registered the software recently? What was the result?

Old 06-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Br125
Tourer
Received 74 Likes on 55 Posts

I registered the software last year. It was helpful at first since I didn't really know much about what I was doing aside from trying to dial in the VE tables. If I remember correctly, it would make suggestions on blending the VE's and it would assist with changing the spark advance tables. Now that I've used the super tuner software more and looked into the logs for myself, I'd rather not blindly use MyTune and just manually make the changes. Smart tune for the VE's and then data log without smart tune to see where you need to make adjustments to your spark advance tables... then do it all over again to confirm.

Or you can just go get it tuned properly and call it a day