The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

Other Devices: Fuelpak fp3 q

Old 02-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by skid_pimp
Well it sucks that you weren't happy with the FP3, but it definitely does far more than just fuel. It sounds like you could have used a good call to V&H's to help you sort out your troubles. Because it is very user friendly, and capable if you just try a bit.
I agree!!

Originally Posted by TOMMYBLAZIN
and ive felt the heat I have stage 1 fp3, and the decel pop, if im going to do cams etc,I want full use of,
Have you made any adjustments/map edits with the FP3?? Did you run Autotune?? If you did and still have the pop, the "decel pop" reduction feature will eliminate the pop and also cool it down some by adding more fuel, or you can manually change the a/f ratios..... I've also upgraded cams in both my bikes and couldn't be happier, both times the new FP3 maps were right on, didn't even need to Autotune........Unless your doing more than cams, or until you do, I would keep the FP3, or at least learn what it's capable of first, before you decide to replace it.....

Last edited by Rocker B; 02-21-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:42 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Yea rub it in, cams both bike i know i know, i wanna hear a darn sound clip with you getting on it, please dont tell me, your a garage show queen with those beutys, that you open the $hit outta them every gad fairing chance you get, i woud!!!!! Living in cali beutifull weather, im sure you have a 29$ phone mount to get that clup ive been hanging on, cause my guys pushing those woods cams.....or do like you told me, tape that bitch up to the mirror, hit record, and get on it brother....its easy to do, **** illl do one tomorrow for you so you can hear what those wave 158, with wave insert did, amazing, different sound alll the way aeound, sounds cammed when it idles.............