"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Hi! I am BuzzCap7.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 04:28 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,339 Likes on 10,703 Posts
Post Hi! I am BuzzCap7.

G'day mates and I apologize for not introducing myself.

I just noticed in the 1st "sticky" there is a request to introduce yourself.

I searched the forum to see if I introduced myself in the past when I was here years back and evidently not. "My bad."

Here is some information about me:

* Harley Davidson ultra limited 2013 with 49,986 miles.

* I ride around the USA/Canada once or twice a year averaging 32,000 miles a year.

* I ride literally every day of the year.

* I am one of the few that actually loves riding in the rain, preferably heavy rain. Smells GREAT and feels better being drenched with nature.

* I am an occasional contributor to multiple motorcycle magazines.

* Strong advocate of safety & advanced riding skills.

* Semi-Retired.

* Live in Palm Beach County, Florida.

* My 2 BEST rides, (actually every day is my BEST ride but the 2 outstanding Best Rides are): 1) A Southern California Motorcycle Association (SCMA) sanction ride going to the 4 corners of the United States. 2) An Iron Butt Association (IBA) sanction ride, riding 1,500 miles within 24 hours.

I recommend the SCMA and IBA rides!! GREAT organizations, GREAT rides.

* Republican and believe strongly in the right to "carry".

* Have low tolerance for people who just do not think. I am getting to a point where I will not even respond to "stupid".

* Have become more of a SPIRITUAL (not religious) but spiritual person more than ever.

* Believe strongly in Free Enterprise and not government support or intrusion into ones life. (Support for those who truly need it.)

* Strong dislike or rather hatred for rewarding those who came here ILLEGALLY. Are we all the F'ing STUPID ourselves?!?!

<<Moderator, if I got too political, I apologize and you can edit those items out.>>

* Support/Charity (in this order) the Military, Police, and Firemen. Coincidentally today I rec'd a plaque from the 9463 Foundation in appreciation of my purchasing a rifle for their Rifle Donation program. http://www.sgtchrisreyka.com/

Have a great day my friends and a better weekend.

Ride Safe,

BuzzCap7

Old 11-28-2014, 09:30 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Hello Buzzcap.

Thanks for the introduction. The travels and provision of motorcycle articles sound interesting. Hope to meet you one day.

I was born in Palm Beach County and have lived in the Glades area all my life.

Old 11-29-2014, 01:30 AM
woodman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 363 Likes on 361 Posts

Right on ! Well said, Carry arm.

Old 11-29-2014, 09:03 AM
BuzzCap7

MJ: Hopefully we will meet up. I am attempting to ride more with the local groups than in the past.

Woodman: Thank you.

MJ & Woodman: You know guys, I said a fair amount abt me and you both made encouraging or positive remarks for which I take my hat off to you both.

It actually speaks volumes about you guys not me. About your having positive self images, a healthy (I am grasping for a word I can't find) self confidence, successful, a feeling of being comfortable in your own skin, that sort of thing. Well adjusted. Ah, (still grasping for the right word [sry abt that]) a GOOD self worth, etc...

Some folks like be derogatory and that equally speaks but in the opposite direction about them.

I was thinking the other day, in this Southern Crew forum area the posts seems sense able. A lack of crapping on one another making fun of you. Which is GREAT!

Yet, posts in the general HD Forum area, ppl are very likely to not only misunderstand what is being said but there is a large number of members looking to crap on others presumably to make themselves feel better. (Sick I know.) They add nothing to the thread of any value but do take away from the content of the thread and distract readers.

I suggested that the moderators there crack down on the unhelpful even argumentative condescending posters but it all fell on dead ears.

I even made a poll and it was something like 33% agreed, 33% disagreed and then there were the rest that did not really care basically.

Either way, I am getting off the subject so I'll just move on for now.

Good to meet you guys!!

BuzzCap7

Old 11-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome from just up the road a piece in Fort Pierce. Thanks for the intro but you neglected to give us your stance on large breasted women or which beer you drink.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:06 PM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by Big Gator
Welcome from just up the road a piece in Fort Pierce. Thanks for the intro but you neglected to give us your stance on large breasted women or which beer you drink.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) RE: Large Breasted Women. Anything more than a handful is a waste. Unless it is for visual enjoyment only. Tactile, then nothing more than a handful.

2) RE: Beer. Dark, sweet, and heavy beer ONLY. Guinness & Milk Stout buy Left Hand Brewery are the BEST EVER!!!!!

In fact, I liked the Milk Stout so much, on my last ride around the USA I stopped at Longmont CO I think it is and visited their brewery. FREAKING GREAT beer!!!!!!!!

I am still laughing at your post. Way to go man...........

BuzzCap7

Old 11-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Welcome from the left coast.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:50 PM
slapshot12
Road Warrior
Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

Welcome aboard!!

Old 11-29-2014, 08:05 PM
BuzzCap7

Bertk & Slapshot12,

thank you my friends.

He west coast Bertk, 1 of my favorite things to do on ur coast is Cedar Key. Bad Dog & The Cedar Key Harbour Master Suites..........REALLY NICE!!!

BC7