"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Thinking about a ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 10:03 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,335 Likes on 10,703 Posts

G'day mate & Welcome.

You may want to "search" for that info here since it has been asked a few times in the past. The blokes here have given a load of GOOD info.

Guy I ride with from California and Ohio, let me know when they are in the area and I often meet up with them and ride to KW and back or some combination or so.

If u want to meet up and ride a bit for the day, just PM me. I am north of Ft. Lauderdale and south of West Palm Beach in that area.

BuzzCap7

Old 02-14-2015, 05:00 AM
harleydodge
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
G'day mate & Welcome.

You may want to "search" for that info here since it has been asked a few times in the past. The blokes here have given a load of GOOD info.

Guy I ride with from California and Ohio, let me know when they are in the area and I often meet up with them and ride to KW and back or some combination or so.

If u want to meet up and ride a bit for the day, just PM me. I am north of Ft. Lauderdale and south of West Palm Beach in that area.

BuzzCap7
Thanks BuzzCap7. I will definitely get in touch/let you all know when I get the details hammered out. The Wife and I always enjoy company on the road.

I will certainly be doing a lot more research, including more reading/searching the wealth of information here.

Old 02-14-2015, 07:55 AM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by harleydodge
Thanks BuzzCap7. I will definitely get in touch/let you all know when I get the details hammered out. The Wife and I always enjoy company on the road.

I will certainly be doing a lot more research, including more reading/searching the wealth of information here.
G'day mate,

1st off, you are the 1st (maybe 2nd) if not the 1st to actually get my Road Name right. All of the abbreviations are fine but I just get a kick out of it.

When I was reading your post I noticed your from Southeast Ontario. My corporate attorney's parents are from there and when I am up in Canada which is typically every year several times (I am getting a nexus card) I go to Hamilton (passing through only) and drop in on them.

There is a roast beef place they are called Tally Ho. my corporate attorney said it has the best roast beef sandwiches than anywhere else. When I was there last July it definitely was one of the best if not the best I have ever eaten. Do you know that place? Have you eaten there?

He also told me about an ice cream place with tiger stripe ice cream. I believe it is sherbet with a ribbon of licorice and it is supposed to be phenomenal. As well as a pizza place that makes pizza way differently than anyone else in it is absolutely out of this world.

I have the name of the pizza place and ice cream place somewhere in worse comes to worse I can ask them for the names again.

Any of these places in Hamilton (near McGill University I believe) ring a bell with you guys?

BuzzCap7

Old 02-14-2015, 07:05 PM
harleydodge
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
G'day mate,

1st off, you are the 1st (maybe 2nd) if not the 1st to actually get my Road Name right. All of the abbreviations are fine but I just get a kick out of it.

When I was reading your post I noticed your from Southeast Ontario. My corporate attorney's parents are from there and when I am up in Canada which is typically every year several times (I am getting a nexus card) I go to Hamilton (passing through only) and drop in on them.

There is a roast beef place they are called Tally Ho. my corporate attorney said it has the best roast beef sandwiches than anywhere else. When I was there last July it definitely was one of the best if not the best I have ever eaten. Do you know that place? Have you eaten there?

He also told me about an ice cream place with tiger stripe ice cream. I believe it is sherbet with a ribbon of licorice and it is supposed to be phenomenal. As well as a pizza place that makes pizza way differently than anyone else in it is absolutely out of this world.

I have the name of the pizza place and ice cream place somewhere in worse comes to worse I can ask them for the names again.

Any of these places in Hamilton (near McGill University I believe) ring a bell with you guys?

BuzzCap7
I am about 5 hours East Of Hamilton and don't get that way often, mostly because you have to pass through "The Big Smoke" (Toronto) to get there unless you go a long way out of your way. Those places sound great though.

I am nearer to Kingston, Up at the opposite end of Lake Ontario and do most of my riding around here.

There is a Place near Hamilton called Port Dover that has a pretty decent Friday the 13th Biker event whenever that happens and the season permits. I haven't been to one of those in many years either though.

Last edited by harleydodge; 02-14-2015 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:40 AM
BuzzCap7

Originally Posted by harleydodge
i am about 5 hours east of hamilton and don't get that way often, mostly because you have to pass through "the big smoke" (toronto) to get there unless you go a long way out of your way. Those places sound great though.

I am nearer to kingston, up at the opposite end of lake Ontario and do most of my riding around here.

There is a place near hamilton called port dover that has a pretty decent friday the 13th biker event whenever that happens and the season permits. I haven't been to one of those in many years either though.
Near Kingston?!?!?!?! You lucky bastard you!!!!! Occasionally I am asked where in the USA/Canada is the BEST riding. Part of my answer is RIGHT NEAR YOU man!!!!

In a moment u r at the finger lakes of NY, ALL of northern parts of NY, VT, & NH, with their small quaint towns (mainly the last 2) let alone a little further south too.

After my annual ride around the USA/CA, I go back up to the above area and ride around for a few weeks.........and YOU live THERE or pretty close. Man-oh-man you are so lucky!!!! You got me all excited........LOL

I understand abt Toronto. Nvr heard it as the Big Smoke tho. My GPS got me a bit lost going to Barrie abt 1 hr north of Toronto (I think bcs I did not have that map in 'me GPS) and WOW, what a frigg'n bz place that is.

Good to hear from you mate!

BuzzCap7