"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

1,000th Post Ride: Come Join Me! Whoooo Hoooo.......!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 07:20 AM
razorseal
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
Next Saturday (April 18th) I think is what u r referring to above. The Palm Beach Knights has a function then. Several of us Florida Crew members will be going to the PBK's get together.

You may want to post the Nam Knights ride. I f u can't find the flyer, three guys I ride with belong to the Nam Knights (Loop, Art & Deek) in WPB or Lake Worth or someplace nearby. I deleted the e-mail with the attached flyer or I would send it to you. I am sure I can get the details for you if u like to post it.

I am going to attempt to schedule another ride with UKLauren, "B" & Steeveo, hope u can make it razorseal.

Hey, "razorseal"? <-- Cough it up, how did u get that name?

BuzzCap7
Yeah, I have the flyer already. I will most certainly ride with you guys. Just need to have it on a day when I'm not working. I signed up with the Palm Beach Knights on meetup.com

My username "razorseal" isn't too exciting... It goes back about 18 years.

When I was younger I always wanted to be a navy seal, so I wanted to create a AOL username called seal. It was taken (about 1997?) so I combined the word razor because it was the callsign of a fighter pilot of some airforce movie. the username razorseal was available so that's what I started to use. it's stuck since and is usually a username that's always available

I ended up joining up the National Guard instead and became an infantryman. not quite a Navy SEAL, but I got to shoot big guns and blow **** up.

I have several names such as taseal (Trans am seal) Z06Seal (Corvette Z06 Seal) that i've used over the years. my latest one is 11B250 (11B is MOS for infantryman 2 for "to" and 50 for 5-0 because I'm now a cop)

andddd that's about it. a full history of the username razorseal and my other names. LOL

Old 04-12-2015, 09:26 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,326 Likes on 10,702 Posts

Originally Posted by razorseal
Yeah, I have the flyer already. I will most certainly ride with you guys. Just need to have it on a day when I'm not working. I signed up with the Palm Beach Knights on meetup.com

My username "razorseal" isn't too exciting... It goes back about 18 years.

When I was younger I always wanted to be a navy seal, so I wanted to create a AOL username called seal. It was taken (about 1997?) so I combined the word razor because it was the callsign of a fighter pilot of some airforce movie. the username razorseal was available so that's what I started to use. it's stuck since and is usually a username that's always available

I ended up joining up the National Guard instead and became an infantryman. not quite a Navy SEAL, but I got to shoot big guns and blow **** up.

I have several names such as taseal (Trans am seal) Z06Seal (Corvette Z06 Seal) that i've used over the years. my latest one is 11B250 (11B is MOS for infantryman 2 for "to" and 50 for 5-0 because I'm now a cop)

andddd that's about it. a full history of the username razorseal and my other names. LOL
I am reading the above with a huge smile on my face. LOVE IT!!!!

I admire and read multiple SEAL books and yes, saw the movie/s. Kick *** stuff! This kid did not go that route and I know I would have failed at the pool test. Not for me. :-( Those guys are certainly something else.

GREAT name and really good story behind it. Thanks for sharing it!!

BuzzCap7