"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Conversation with Lauren.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 11:29 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,353 Likes on 10,706 Posts
Smile Conversation with Lauren.......

Okay, it is pretty important that everybody understand that Lauren and I had a very long conversation about the matter in which we were talking about the other day and everybody was privy to.

It was decided that we are all in total agreement about everything we talked about ever since the incident did or did not happen approximately 4 to 5 months ago that made everyone laugh.

In considering what just happened a few days ago it was very clear that the colors were correct, the direction was correct, the day was absolutely perfect for everything that had happened before and afterwards and we all had a great time.

Therefore all of the rules that we had discussed about changing we decided not to change because everything was just fine as of about 7 days after the incident which would make it this coming Tuesday.

If you have anything to add to this conversation, please let us know.

Thank you for your undivided attention,

BuzzCap7 <-- I love that icon. gutta be the best of 'um all.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:06 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Being fluent in Jibberish, this makes no sense to me. How does this affect me, and what are the 'rules' you discussed changing? Since the primary rule is 'there are no rules'. This was to be changed?

Old 03-21-2015, 11:29 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,353 Likes on 10,706 Posts

Originally Posted by themensh
Being fluent in Jibberish, this makes no sense to me. How does this affect me, and what are the 'rules' you discussed changing? Since the primary rule is 'there are no rules'. This was to be changed?
LOLOLOL!! I can't help but laugh after reading the above. And I have not even been drinking..............

BuzzCap7