"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

RIDE: May 9, 2015 Kodi's Steakhouse!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by uklauren
A rain check is fine Buzzcap7, don't sweat it. Post pics of your travels.

Steve enjoy the Dragon, I'll be there in 4 weeks for the Queens of the Road trip, going to ride rather than trailer. In July I'm doing the autotrain to VA then riding back via the west coast of FL for a change of scenery.

Steevo I might consider meeting you at Chesters. What time are you planning to be there? Alternatively there's a PB HOG lunch ride that I'm debating.
Lauren I did the Auto Train, and I absolutely loved it, I hope your trip is as good as mine. I met some terrific folks in the dining car, meal was great, bringing back memories of the way I've heard trains used to be, a high class event with linens and great service. I brought on a couple of cold beverages in a small cooler to enjoy at my huge first class like seat after dinner (there's a bar car as well if you're so inclined), allowing me to sleep like a baby. The plugs at the seat let me stay online as late as I wanted with my tethering. I hope to do the Auto Train again one day.

Steevo (and Lauren), any interest in going to Chesters Saturday then out to Cafe 27 for a sandwich and check out the bikes? I normally do that run on Sunday as i enjoy looking at all the bikes for mod ideas - is there a similar bike show out at the Cafe on Saturday?

Old 05-06-2015, 04:46 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Joe I'm supposed to ride to Cafe 27 on Sunday so I'm not sure if I want to go twice this weekend.

Old 05-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member

Joe I'm supposed to ride to Cafe 27 on Sunday so I'm not sure if I want to go twice this weekend.
I just checked the weather, 80% on Saturday, 20% on Sunday, so Sunday looks like the better bet. If it rains Saturday I'll be there Sunday for sure. If it's nice Saturday I may sneak out to Chesters too to see what's going on there, their ad says party on the patio or some such.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:32 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

Joe, was that your bike in Delray this evening? If not yours it was a dead ringer for yours!! I looked for you. I was at Johnny Brown's.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:52 AM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member

Joe, was that your bike in Delray this evening? If not yours it was a dead ringer for yours!! I looked for you. I was at Johnny Brown's.
No Lauren, wasn't me. I thought I bought a somewhat rare bike with the anniversary Springer... 1400 made, but at Flossie's one day I counted four bikes just like mine! Seems there are a lot of them here in SFLA.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:26 PM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Steevo I might consider meeting you at Chesters. What time are you planning to be there? Alternately there's a PB HOG lunch ride that I'm debating.
We can ride down together, if you want to meet at the Chevron station. I don't know what time yet, I'll get back to you on that.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by GoPro Steevo
We can ride down together, if you want to meet at the Chevron station. I don't know what time yet, I'll get back to you on that.
Turns out my friend's band is playing at the outdoor Tiki hut at American Legion Post 36 at 1 pm on Saturday which is on the South side of state road 84, a stone throw east of 95. From Chesters you go 595 east, exit 84 east just past the Turnpike, then stay on 84 over 95 and it's on the right as you go down the hill just past 95. Its a biker friendly place and a biker friendly band.

It's a Wounded Warrior Benefit, 10% of food sales go to the cause.

Just pimping my friend's band, classic rock/country and throwing out an idea for a ride. If anyone decides to go post up and I should be able to make a quick decision to join, I live near all of this.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1722625867963490/

Old 05-07-2015, 04:54 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

ok Joe and Steeevo I'll check back here on Friday evening.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:47 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

At the risk of getting flamed I'm going to ride with PB HOG tomorrow. They're going to Juno.

Joe I am riding to Cafe 27 Sunday, expect to be there around 10/10.30am for breakfast.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member

At the risk of getting flamed I'm going to ride with PB HOG tomorrow. They're going to Juno.

Joe I am riding to Cafe 27 Sunday, expect to be there around 10/10.30am for breakfast.
Lauren you had a great day for a ride!

I won't be able to get to the cafe that early, I've got some Mother's Day duties to attend to in the morning. I will likely swing by at 4 ish.

You have a Cars and Coffee at 1020 Gateway blvd tomorrow, 9 to noon. I've been to that one before and it is a big event with some cool cars and at least one cool bike (my springer). Just an FYI if you want to stop by on your way.

Been to that Cars and Coffee location a few times but not going tomorrow. Guess I won't see you tomorrow, I'll be gone long before 4pm. We'll have to get the Springers out on a play date one day.

Last edited by uklauren; 05-09-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Quick Reply: RIDE: May 9, 2015 Kodi's Steakhouse!