"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Any groups around daytona?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 07:04 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Papa G
They do between 3 and 5 a week. Don't know what one would call active? Mensh, op asked about people doing rides not joining "clubs" I was just offering an example of people doing rides. You don't have to be a "member" to go on most of there rides. Sorry if you have had a bad experience. Sounded to me like he wanted someone to ride with-but we all ride by ourselves from time to time. Have a great day!
Yes, I see. I just thought they were asking about the FL CREW meet ups....since well....this is the FL CREW. There is non stop to poker runs and benefits around daytona....Main Street is closed on the 3rd of July for Bike/Car show/bar B que/bands, etc. I mentioned that if someone wanted to ride with someone, it is easy to post up in here, the direction you are riding, and sometimes someone will show up. Boot Hill Saloon has (or used to have)
a Sunday funday ride. Bruce Rossmeyers has (or used to have) a sponsored ride. Last one of theirs was an overnighter to a haunted hotel in Savannah, GA...this past week I think.
As far as bike nights, Main Street Station has one, as well as other businesses around town.
As soon as I get my bike back, I will post up a lunch ride from Daytona to Eau Gallie.

Chuck

Old 06-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Papa G
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 312 Likes on 302 Posts

Looking forward to that lunch ride to Eau Gallie! Heal fast and get the Drs ok to ride so that when the bike is ready you are also!
Jim

Old 06-27-2016, 07:16 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by themensh
As soon as I get my bike back, I will post up a lunch ride from Daytona to Eau Gallie.

Chuck
Leaving from DD the day you get it back? If I am not on call that day.....I owe you a Lan....well, you know....
If you had not posted that link, I would not have my big boy bike....