"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

T-Shirt Ordering

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 08:40 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,326 Likes on 10,702 Posts
Default T-Shirt Ordering

Not wanting to "hijack" Lauren's T-Shirt thread I thought I would ask this here via a new thread since you guys are doing this T-Shirt ordering.

I belong to an American Legion post and will be taking over the ordering of T's. Sure, seems like a simple thing. It appears from Lauren's thread y'all know 1) It is not so simple and 2) You guys are pretty sympathetic to the effort which is really good.

My question is this.....knowing that when you order T's that are printed on, and knowing sometimes they happen to run too big or too small for the size, how do you prevent that?

You get an order of T's back from the store where there are size issues and the store does not want to take it back since they are printed on. It is not your fault since you know u take a medium, the T says medium but it is too tight to wear.

What do you to with the T?

I thought of getting from the store 1 sample size of each small thru XXXXL which seems dumb.

Do we get the T in 1st, have the purchaser try it on, and then bring the T back to be imprinted? That sounds like too much work. Also if you need to order a minimum of say 25 shirts and only have 5 orders to palce, that is not good either.

Aaaaaaaagggghhh!!

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts on this issue.

BuzzCap7

Old 07-13-2016, 09:14 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

I found the sizing pretty accurate, the T shirt company used Gilden T shirts. Wait till everybody gets theirs this weekend and see what they think.

The following users liked this post:
BuzzCap7 (07-14-2016)
Old 07-14-2016, 07:31 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,326 Likes on 10,702 Posts

I am familiar with Gilden and they are pretty good and consistent that I am aware of.

Maybe that is the answer my friend. Tell the supplier that the T-shirts must be Gilden or Hanes or ________ but be very clear that it can only be those people because you know those are good names and the sizes are not to very.

And the supplier is not switching from Gilden to Hanes to Joes T's or Backroom China T's, etc.....

The above matter is very important. I am glad we talked. But then again Lauren, you know I love you. Thank you as always explanation point

BC7

Old 07-14-2016, 03:07 PM
B3vis
Cruiser
Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

when I get a shirt that is to small. I give it to my wife to wear, or drop it in a box to save for a t-shirt quilt (when I get enough for the theme.

The following users liked this post:
BuzzCap7 (07-15-2016)