"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Excellent Outlook

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 10:10 AM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,325 Likes on 10,701 Posts
Default Excellent Outlook

I got this email this morning and liked it so much I thought I would share it with everyone here.

A Keeper!

As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or a $30.00 watch - - they both tell the same time.

Whether we carry a $300 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag - - the amount of money inside is the same.

Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine - - the hangover is the same.

Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft. - - loneliness is the same.

You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.

Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - - you go down with it.

Therefore. I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth - - That is true happiness!!

FIVE UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.

2. Best awarded words in London ..."Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."

3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.

4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.

5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!

If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!

SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
1. Sunlight
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self Confidence and
6. Friends

Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.

Sent with Smiles, Affection and Love!!

The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

BuzzCap7

The following 2 users liked this post by BuzzCap7:
Slick- (09-06-2016), weaverkb (09-07-2016)