"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Fl.Crew polutes Yellowstone

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 888 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by BuzzCap7
HAMMERHEAD....................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Thank you for the PIXs!!! I went slowly and really enjoyed them.

Will link them to 'me wife. EXCELLENT MAN EXCELLENT!!!! Wish I was with you along with 5,000 other riders to enjoy it. Ok, maybe not 5,000 but u know what I mean.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BuzzCap7
You're welcome!! I'm already considering to see if my wife wants to go back in 2018. This was her first bike trip( she has only been on the back of the bike less than a year and Loved It!!). David and Roys' wives were taking pictures the whole time as passengers and I look forward to catching up with them soon when we will exchange photos/videos. I was running a Gopro and have some awesome video but don't know how to upload them without a YouTube acct, gonna have to work on that....

Old 10-06-2016, 04:01 PM
BuzzCap7
Received 18,326 Likes on 10,702 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammerhead Pat
You're welcome!! I'm already considering to see if my wife wants to go back in 2018. This was her first bike trip( she has only been on the back of the bike less than a year and Loved It!!). David and Roys' wives were taking pictures the whole time as passengers and I look forward to catching up with them soon when we will exchange photos/videos. I was running a Gopro and have some awesome video but don't know how to upload them without a YouTube acct, gonna have to work on that....
Excellent plan my friend. Every year (except for this year) for the last 6 yrs I rode around the USA/Canada and can relate to the immense amount of FUN you guys had.

If u have not already done it and since u r up in that area, u need to hit Glacier National Park (Road To The Sun). THAT is one of the BEST roads ever. I could suggest more but u did not ask, I do not know ur starting and ending points but out there, there is a LOAD to see as u likely know.

GREAT to see others photos. Really looked like u were having fun. How can u not right? LOL

I am jealous. No reason to be but I am anyway. LOL!

When u U-Tube it, let us know pls.

BuzzCap7