"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Florida Crew Rally Getting Close...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Tom T-Bird
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Coming over on Thursday. Will see you all there, looking forward to a good time.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:35 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Leaving Wednesday with Murph, meeting Bert K on the way up. Can't wait, weather looks nice, low 70s during the day, a bit nippy overnight for this South Fl girl but I guess chaps, jacket, gloves and neck warmer might be needed for the mornings.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:20 PM
16X9 Shooter
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to protest the rally because of the dominant political atmosphere associated with subversive elements which have systematically infiltrated the core elements of what used to be an open-minded collective of like-minded individuals who have since seen fit to align themselves with alternate influential right hemisphere brained backed medulla oblongata liberals who voted for George McGoveren for President ("Uneasy Rider" reference, see ibid or idem if you speak latin, in the periodic table of Charlie Daniels Band epistemology).

That.............and my transmission is currently in a box on its way back to Baker.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:01 PM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Now THAT is some funny chit!

No, rules, just ride.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:01 PM
jussdandy
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter
I am going to protest the rally because of the dominant political atmosphere associated with subversive elements which have systematically infiltrated the core elements of what used to be an open-minded collective of like-minded individuals who have since seen fit to align themselves with alternate influential right hemisphere brained backed medulla oblongata liberals who voted for George McGoveren for President ("Uneasy Rider" reference, see ibid or idem if you speak latin, in the periodic table of Charlie Daniels Band epistemology).

That.............and my transmission is currently in a box on its way back to Baker.
can you say that in redneck or old's fart so's I will have a clue to what you all said?

Old 11-07-2016, 09:16 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

that was funny. Cant wait until Wednesday..... Almost here.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:08 AM
CBud
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Have a great rally! So sorry I'm going to miss it. Maybe I should just aim for every other year?

Old 11-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by uklauren
Leaving Wednesday with Murph, meeting Bert K on the way up. Can't wait, weather looks nice, low 70s during the day, a bit nippy overnight for this South Fl girl but I guess chaps, jacket, gloves and neck warmer might be needed for the mornings.
Heading out bright and early tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you both for breakfast and cursing the back roads.

IS IT TIME YET!!!

Old 11-08-2016, 10:29 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Originally Posted by Bertk
Heading out bright and early tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you both for breakfast and cursing the back roads.

IS IT TIME YET!!!

Let's hope we're not cursing any back roads!!

Old 11-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Daytona Fat Boy
Road Warrior
Received 187 Likes on 151 Posts

Shrimps R Us in Welaka serves a great breakfast (lunch & dinner too) at a very reasonable price. Maybe a 15-20 mile ride south on 17 & 309. If you do try a visit there, continue south on 309 to the Georgetown-Denver Rd back to 17 for a nice ride with hills and curves that ends up in the Crescent City area.

Lauren has mentioned Woodpeckers. If you do go there, I'd suggest you take 207 to just east of Hastings and jump on 13. Its a nice scenic ride to Woodpeckers at the corner of 16A. Its a much better ride than the direct route through Green Cove Springs.

Quick Reply: Florida Crew Rally Getting Close...