"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Wanting to start a MC

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Fats71
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I posted a couple of bikes in the garage thing I think and updated some info about myself.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the Florida Crew Fats, If I was in your shoes, I would contact several of the existing Cristian riding clubs and ask for their guidance.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:59 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fats71
Sorry about the intro.
I do not know what kind of intro your looking for however. My oldest daughter would be 31 this year so im a ways from 14.
I have support from folks in my area and outside my area as well as far as starting up a Christian club.
I ride a flhtpi 02 and a 81 shovel head lowrider. The lowrider was recently stolen and was my pride and joy and if not recovered will have another one someday hopefully soon wife permuting of course lol she hated the narrow seat and loves the back rest of the flhtpi.

I appreciate the info on the COC.

Like I said about starting a Christian MC it has been on my heart for years and the closest one I have seen to what was on my heart is SONS OF GOD which I just started looking into and do not have much info on atm.

I was given a name and a mission statement in a dream years ago and believe it to be from a power much greater than I and it constantly comes up so joining another MC is on the table but it is something I have been praying about for a long long time.

Sorry for rambling. I dunno if I answered the questions about me well enough but at this time of the morning my brain is like scrambled eggs.

Thanks again for the help fella's

Much better. LOL. We're a no-nonsense bunch here on the forum, and unfortunately we have had those one-post wonders come through with nothing but ill-intent to stir up a fuss. Please forgive the plain-speak of my original post.

Nothing wrong with following your heart/dreams. Ya don't have to have a MC to accept that calling. Heck, some of my best T-shirts are completely blank. (think about that).

Your fellowship with other similar-minded folks can GROW into a MC without having to advertise. Simply avoid the three-piece patch kits, and let the Lord guide you.

Best of luck.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Every once in awhile I see riders with a patch and below it
says the name of the club is "Riders for the Son."
(could be 'Riding for the Son'?)...
they are a Christian group I guess. Check them out.

chuck

Old 09-03-2010, 11:09 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts

The CMA (Christian Motorcyclists Association) lists 35 existing chapters in the state of Florida.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

There is a 3 piece patch club that wears a Palm Coast bottom rocker and are an Outlaw affiliate club. They are part of the North Fl COC so the advice given to seek guidance there is good advice.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:51 PM
TW
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

www.outlawsmcflorida.com
Go there and contact someone with them in your state.
If you wre closer to Tampa, I could help you out with a contact.
Good luck.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Fats71
6th Gear

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Much better. LOL. We're a no-nonsense bunch here on the forum, and unfortunately we have had those one-post wonders come through with nothing but ill-intent to stir up a fuss. Please forgive the plain-speak of my original post.

Nothing wrong with following your heart/dreams. Ya don't have to have a MC to accept that calling. Heck, some of my best T-shirts are completely blank. (think about that).

Your fellowship with other similar-minded folks can GROW into a MC without having to advertise. Simply avoid the three-piece patch kits, and let the Lord guide you.

Best of luck.
I like the no nonsense and plain talk. I can't stand someone to beat around the bush drives me up a wall.
As far as the dream it was and has been pretty plain. I get the plain T-shirt and this is where he has guided me if not to just get this far I dunno yet.
Thanks for the words and I am doing my best to let the LORD guide me in all I do.

[quote]Welcome to the Florida Crew Fats, If I was in your shoes, I would contact several of the existing Cristian riding clubs and ask for their guidance. [/quoite]

Thanks for the welcome and I have sent out some e-mails to no avail thus far. Calling one of the Sons of GOD after I get done writing this.

There is a 3 piece patch club that wears a Palm Coast bottom rocker and are an Outlaw affiliate club. They are part of the North Fl COC so the advice given to seek guidance there is good advice.
I have not seen them which is weird it is like 4 miles across. Do you have a name ?
I guess I can kick around some of the bike shops and ask and maybe not get myself into trouble.

www.outlawsmcflorida.com
Go there and contact someone with them in your state.
If you wre closer to Tampa, I could help you out with a contact.
Good luck.
Thanks for the link and the help.

I appreciate all the info guys and words to think on.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Araba Shriner
Road Master

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
Fats71; uhm.... what's going on? I guess your intentions are good, but I'd wait for your garage to overflow with folks who like you so that you will actually have members to be in your MC.

There are numerous established clubs out there, look into starting a new chapter for one of them. There may already be representation in Palm Coast area for a club you can join.

Your two posts on this thread are your first two on this forum. Not much of an introduction from you.

What motorcycle do you ride? How long in Palm Coast? Are we talking to a 14yr old who got a new screen name and password?

I'm just saying.......
My first thoughts on this thread, that they were posted by a spammer.

I never got involved in MC Clubs, other than the Shriners and they arent a Club. They raise money for the kids.

I think I'll just stick with the Fla Crew. No Rules, Just Ride

Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Araba Shriner
My first thoughts on this thread, that they were posted by a spammer.

I never got involved in MC Clubs, other than the Shriners and they arent a Club. They raise money for the kids.

I think I'll just stick with the Fla Crew. No Rules, Just Ride
Amen...no pun intended

Quick Reply: Wanting to start a MC