"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:33 PM
wuaname
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe_G
I'm up for a ride. There is a meet up (Ft. Lauderdale Bike Fest) at Round Up Country Western bar on State Road 94 in Davie next Sunday that I plan to attend, and a friend's band is playing at the Beer Barn in Davie on Davie Ave that day as well.

Lauren I just got home from the Cafe...missed the rain by 4 minutes, from looking out my window. It was close!
I will have to check roundup on Sunday

Old 09-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Back2HD
Novice
Default Howdy all

My Name is Jeff I have a 2009 FXDC. Live in Ponte Vedra, with my wife of 30 years. Career railroader. Like Sunday rides as well as going for weekend (or more)exploring where there are interesting roads and such. Experienced, responsible, safe rider with about 40 years under my belt(so far). Also into , my 47 Chevy street rod, good times with other like minded indiviuals.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:40 PM
davedub69
Stage IV
Location: Conshohocken, PA soon to be West Palm Beach/ Clearwater, Florida
Default Moving to Palm Beach/Greenacres Florida

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My fiancée and I are moving the first of the year to Palm Beach/Greenacres. We have 6 month window of rent free living! We currently don't have motorcycles but as soon as move the wifey wants a Sportster and I plan on building a Softail. Looking for some feedback on good shops to get parts/service from in the area. Any good places to take day trips and such to on the side of the coast. After the 6 months is up we are most likely moving over to the Tampa/Clearwater area (WE LOVE OUR PHILLIES BASEBALL ). We are very stoked to leave this NASTY NE area we call home in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dave

Old 09-16-2014, 08:03 AM
Navarre
Club Member
Received 66 Likes on 17 Posts

Hello everyone!
My name is David and I live in Northwest Florida in Fort Walton Beach. I work in the Medical field. I live here with my wife of 30 years and we have recently added a 2001 Wide Glide to the family. When we are not working, that's where you will find us. I hope to see you in Panama City Beach during Thunder Beach in October!

Thanks and ride safe!

The following users liked this post:
Aufklarung (07-31-2021)
Old 09-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 246 Likes on 156 Posts

Hey all! I just retired and moved down from wintery Michigan a few months ago. Living near Clermont, love it! I've got a 2012 SG that I'm doing a few things to. Got some questions about custom bike shops in the area, but I'll start a new thread for that. Thanks for having me.
Jerry

Old 09-28-2014, 01:49 PM
jf11time
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi from Palm Bay, ride a 2014 Softail Slim, I'm a Product Tech for Aaron's Sales & Lease

Old 10-23-2014, 12:16 AM
LucidBrkout
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys/gals. Brian here from Naples! I don't own an HD YET. but looking at a new Breakout sometime in the next few months. Got a few buddies in the area that ride HDs also. I'm a 911 dispatcher by night.

Hopefully get to meet some of you out at the Bikers for Babies ride November 16th. I'll be renting a bike from HD in Naples

Old 10-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Welcome.

Originally Posted by LucidBrkout
Hey guys/gals. Brian here from Naples! I don't own an HD YET. but looking at a new Breakout sometime in the next few months. Got a few buddies in the area that ride HDs also. I'm a 911 dispatcher by night.

Hopefully get to meet some of you out at the Bikers for Babies ride November 16th. I'll be renting a bike from HD in Naples
Welcome to the Florida Crew. I am sure you will find most folks around these parts don't care what you just that you ride. Keep an eye on the forum something turns up every now and then.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:03 PM
devinesZ
Intermediate

I'm Mike, just moved to the Defuniak Springs area, North of Panama City, from Maryland. I picked up my first HD '07 Street Bob a few weeks ago. Been riding motocross and sport bikes for most of my life.

Old 11-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Rollbar
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Jim here from Tarpon Springs (West Coast, Fla). Just bought a '90 XL883 Hugger (35k miles) last week. First bike and going to do some mods later (1250 kit) after I run it for a while and not so busy. But first going to take the riding class. Been running it around the 3 acres here and it rides nice.
Bags already gone/cleaning the bike up

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself