"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 08:18 AM
Tampa Fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,431 Likes on 4,751 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter Chadwell
Hello everyone, my name is Peter and I am new to street bikes. I just purchased my first one (2014 Dyna Wideglide) a couple of weeks ago. I just transfered to Pensacola, FL. I have been in the Army now for 19 years now. Well I just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. Really looking forward to chatting with yall and learning as much as I can about this new world.

Welcome to the forum, Peter.

Old 05-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Joe_G
Stellar HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter Chadwell
Hello everyone, my name is Peter and I am new to street bikes. I just purchased my first one (2014 Dyna Wideglide) a couple of weeks ago. I just transfered to Pensacola, FL. I have been in the Army now for 19 years now. Well I just thought I would stop in and introduce myself. Really looking forward to chatting with yall and learning as much as I can about this new world.
Welcome to the Sunshine State! I love your "sugar sand" area. Hopefully some local forum members will chime in and you can meet up for some rides. I've met great people from my involvement in Forums over the years.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:09 PM
T D
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Cool

Hi Pete,
welcome from the other side of the pond.
Yes, a new and bigger world is about to open up for you. Sit back and enjoy mate!!

TD

Old 06-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Vstate60
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Fla guys and gals, my name is Mike and I'm here because my father got me off the race track (track days and WERA) and onto my 2012 and 2014 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classics. He was a US Army veteran wounded in Vietnam with the 101st Airborne and passed recently after a June 10th incident on his HD where an elderly woman pulled out in front of him.

I'm left with great memories and the desire to get out and enjoy my HD like he did, and like we often did together though for too brief of a time.

I'm mainly here to find local spots to ride with as many twisty roads as possible as my affinity for cornering is not left at the race track.

We are putting together a ride to honor my father and his service to our country for the weekend after July 4th weekend, but until then I plan on doing a lot of two-wheeled therapy in the Orlando area...any ideas?

Old 07-05-2015, 02:58 AM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,997 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Damn, a whole Florida section. Anyway I'm in Brandon not too far from the "Big Flag." If you live out this way y'all know which one I mean. So if anybody is out my way give a shout.

My main ride for many, many years was my 1977 Shovelhead but I recently pick up a an FLSTC which is a whole lot eaiser on these old bones. Now when I park it somewhere I just have to figure out a way to find it amongst all the other black Softails in the lot.

Will be heading over to Peggy's Coral for some dolla Bloody Marys in a few hours.

Last edited by Hey Man; 09-24-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Peter Chadwell
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes. I'm glad to be be here. Lovin Florida.

Old 07-07-2015, 01:55 PM
jimfount00
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Whats up Florida Crew

Haven't been on the Forums in a while so figured I would stop by and say what's up.

SE Orlando rider here. 2012 Street Glide with lots of goodies and more to come once I restock the "Harley Parts Fund".

Looking for some fun rides coming up (Even though its freaking HOT this summer)

Let me know if anything is coming up anywhere anytime soon.

J

Old 07-07-2015, 05:35 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Yep it's sure hot this summer. There will be a Fl Crew rally in Ocala in mid November, so keep a look out for the posts about it including hotel etc.

Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Token!
Stage III
Default Hiya folks

Eric here from south Lakeland. I scoot around on a 08 883L. Tired of the lone wolf rides. Where's the pack gonna be, I'll hit the coast for a brew and some tasty wings

Old 07-15-2015, 06:51 AM
Israel Cruz-Eggie
Stage III

Greetings from Kissimmee!!!Name:  image.jpg1_1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  155.1 KB

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Fl Crew Please Introduce Yourself