"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Peterson's Annual Key West Poker Run

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 12:04 PM
wuaname
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonesee
Just got back from Key West. I went down earlier than I planned and came back earlier.

* No rain. I ran through wet pavement both coming and going but never ran through rain.
* Hot as hell at midday in Key West.
* Traffic wasn't bad. It was easier and faster getting out of the keys than getting down there.
* Decent turn-out. They could have opened up more parking in the 2 blocks closer to Sloppy Joes though. They had it blocked for vendors and the bike show, but still had room left over.

200 miles down, 200 back, had a good time while I was there.
Gotta love anyplace that has a vendor selling boob pasties and ladies are modeling the goods.
Well you covered it right on the money. ... Most important, no rain, and the girls selling the pasties. I was hoping to see some more ladies with the pasties but no luck lol. Rode down sat am and headed back around 5.

Hope everyone that went made back safely.... Oh my rant... Some idiot in a car decided to make a left turn into john pennekampn front of me... The only problem was he was tow lanes towards my right! Almost clipped me quick swerve or i would might have hit him.

Old 09-23-2014, 06:39 AM
porschedog
Road Captain
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

We had a great time, too. We saw a few minutes of rain heading south on Friday as we passed Gilbert's, and a few seconds on the way home as we made our way up Card Siund Raod. Cartel Baggers hosted a great pool party at the Waldorf. We are already planning fir next year.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:51 AM
roadpop
Tourer
Location: Living 33yrs in Sunny Florida !!! Living the retirement dream....Love it!!!
Received 85 Likes on 61 Posts

Ten miles out of Key West on Thursday at 3:30 got drenched to the bones..had a great time again this year..I thought the numbers were down from past years..it's still a great 4 days..left Sunday am, hit West Palm and it rained most of the way home..365 miles each way