The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OC Choppers 57 Chevy Bike

Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 AM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i watch the show, i like anything involving bikes, i don't care if its chessey (which it is) or stupid (which it sometimes is) but i still enjoy. i watch everything i can dealing with bikes, even super bikes which is mainly a crotch rocket show, still cool to me. when i'm not riddin i'm obsesssing, thats just my personality, seen that show, i too thought of the ness bike, they pritty much copied it, but it was still fun to watch

Old 03-30-2009, 12:42 PM
DoomBuggy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like to watch to see how some of the stuff is fabbed up. There are a couple of guys who are on the show, or have been on the show, who have real talent. And some of the bikes are pretty trick. Some like the Dodge bike from this weekend are BUTT UGLY. But that is just me.

I did see a show over the weekend ( my wife and I were home sick ) that featured Jesse James and Kid Rock on a road trip to Mexico. JJ had a bike with tooled copper sheet metal that was unique enough to catch my attention. However both bikes looked very uncomfortable to ride any distance. I am not into that stretched out feeling for long hauls. Kid Rock did a little guitar doodling toward the end that actually impressed me with how natural it seemed to watch him play. It was "Long Haired Country Boy" and that song is timeless.