The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 12:21 PM
MAGNYS
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I`ve seen the movie "wild hogs" it`s pretty obvious gangs steal bikes!!!!

Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Name:  facepalm.jpg
Views: 9741
Size:  8.3 KB

Old 12-20-2009, 12:47 PM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 12-20-2009, 12:53 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe you could just buy the t-shirt ... just sayin' ...

Old 12-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Nightking
Banned

Originally Posted by ElSupremo

Old 12-20-2009, 01:23 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so you're fine with pushing illegal guns into criminals hands and hard narcotics like cocaine and meth into your neighborhood (i'm assuming you have children or plan to at some point which makes this more baffling), you support prostitution which is incredibly abusive to women who are probably drug addicted and desperate, it's more than just paying a few bucks for a thrill (no one cares who is having sex and what is being exchanged for it i happen to agree we all pay for it one way or another), but these women are owned, beaten, abused, kept on heroin and other drugs etc... it's really a bad situation for them. but motorcycle theft is where you draw your line? interesting take on things...

DISCLAIMER *** i'm just going off the OP, i have no idea whether any motorcycle clubs actually take part in these actions or not, i know nothing about them.***

Old 12-20-2009, 01:37 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
so you're fine with pushing illegal guns into criminals hands and hard narcotics like cocaine and meth into your neighborhood,(i'm assuming you have children or plan to at some point which makes this more baffling), all the 1% bikers i have ever met, hung out with, partied with. care immensly about children and consider harming them in anyway an act worse then murder. as for the narcotics and guns bit hmm its ok for the government to do and generate profit from it but not for individuals too?

, you support prostitution which is incredibly abusive to women who are probably drug addicted and desperate, it's more than just paying a few bucks for a thrill (no one cares who is having sex and what is being exchanged for it i happen to agree we all pay for it one way or another),

but these women are owned, beaten, abused, kept on heroin and other drugs etc... it's really a bad situation for them.
D oyu know someoen who works as a prostitute that can verify all these women expierience this? are you a prostitute that expieriences this ? or is it jus twhat you read i nthe papers and see on tv that base your judgement on?

but motorcycle theft is where you draw your line? interesting take on things...

DISCLAIMER *** i'm just going off the OP, i have no idea whether any motorcycle clubs actually take part in these actions or not, i know nothing about them.***
if you know nothign about them its probebly best to not speak like you do. just sayin

Old 12-20-2009, 01:43 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
if you know nothign about them its probebly best to not speak like you do. just sayin

even with a disclaimer there's still people incapable of even an elementary ability to comprehend what they' read. my disclaimer made it clear that i was commenting on the OP and not on any 1%'er club. the OP stated HIS take on running guns, drug dealing, and prostitution and on THAT i was commenting on...

as for prostitutes i grew up in brooklyn guy, seen it first hand i don't need anyone to tell me a damn thing and it ain't a pretty situation for these women.

as for making a business off dealing guns sure no problem they're called gun dealers and like any other business they can be legit and pay taxes like we all do.

i have no idea whether 1%'er clubs do these things, i'm commenting on the activities the OP said he was fine with and they are deplorable and anyone who supports any of them is a low life, sorry if that hurts anyones feelings.

Last edited by mikeingoshen; 12-20-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:47 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

You didn't know that you have to steal them a bike to become a full patch? I hang around 1% clubs at times and have been invited to parties. Would I join one? Hell no Im a loner.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:22 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
Things have been boring on the site for a few days so i couldnt help myself for starting this thread....Heh heh heh.......I have a friend that is prospecting with the black pistons and because of my assosiation with him, I have been around club members lately and went on a ride that ended up at the Outlaws MC clubhouse....While we were havin a few beers, my buddy suggests that maybe i should prospect with the pistons!!!.....Hmmm, I wasnt immediately for it or against it. Being part of a Brotherhood does have its appeal! A few days later i am reading about the Black Pistons online and learn that they are a support club for the Outlaws MC. I start doing internet searches to read more about the Outlaws. I read the expected LEO/LEA propaganda about Drugs....well I think drugs have a place in society. people have and always will get high (prohibition didnt work). GUN RUNNING....we have a right to own guns and the government has no business controling who has them....PROSTITUTION, Leave it to the religious police to say paying for getting laid should be a crime! Whatever Dude, every piece of *** costs something. try going out to dinner and a movie for under a $100 (but thats not prostitution...RIGHT!!!!) and the list goes on.....But if this fact is true, this is where being a member of a club that supports the Outlaws loses me.....I read that a major source of income for the outlaws comes from motorcycle theft. I could never support anyone that would steal another mans dream. I have stated before that my bike has brought me more joy than any women i have ever known. I understand the bond of club membership and the appeal it has to many but, the one thing that is a common thread to all almost all clubs is Harley ownership. you would think that they above all other people would understand the SACRED bond between a man and his harley.....To steal one is unforgivable!!!! PERIOD!!!

I would suggest that next time you're with your friend at the clubhouse, you ask the same questions from the members there, and be sure and express your misgivings about those things...

Let us know how that works for you...

Quick Reply: Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC