The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC

Old 12-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Darkstar
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look you can find examples of 1%er's doing wrong but the brother of a friend of mine is a patch holder for a large 1% club and the only crime he ever committed was drug possesion and he beat his addiction and helps others try and beat theirs. He was in a clean and sober club before ever becoming involved with this club and his work in the community and him being a stand up guy is a very appreciated by his chapter.

As far as drug laws and prostitution goes, the vast amount of drug use is marijuana not hard drugs so all these scare tatics about children getting their hands on hard drugs if drug were legalized is bs because drugs are already easier for children to get than alcohol. Street prostitutes are easy to exploit and abuse because prostitution is illegal. Prostitutes in Nevada aren't getting treated like that because it's out in the open and regulated. These two issues are just uptight bible thumpers trying to impose their morality on the rest us like they tried with alcohol which was a failure too and just puts more money in the hands of criminals and people on the take.

JohnnyBravo if you want to know what that club and chapter is about then hang around and find out for yourself instead of posting this here where all you get is the heavily slanted views of posters dead set in those views and no I'm not a hang around, prospect or patch holder of any club nor will I ever be.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:03 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 349 Posts

Don't do it JohnnyBravo. You're clean now, you want to stay clean right?

Old 12-20-2009, 10:30 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stro1965
Don't do it JohnnyBravo. You're clean now, you want to stay clean right?
And what exactly is that supposed to mean, officer smartpants?

Old 12-21-2009, 12:22 AM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by frenchman
And what exactly is that supposed to mean, officer smartpants?
He was probably making a reference to me being clean off meth for 4 years, which was a thread i started a couple weeks ago....by the way stro1965, i have yet to see you post in a thread where i havent spent some time looking at your signature pic....It never gets old! That is some awesome photo-shop work!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:31 AM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 701 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
He was probably making a reference to me being clean off meth for 4 years, which was a thread i started a couple weeks ago....by the way stro1965, i have yet to see you post in a thread where i havent spent some time looking at your signature pic....It never gets old! That is some awesome photo-shop work!
Thanks Johnny, I wish I could take the credit but, if memory serves, it was Grubby that put that masterpiece together.

Signed, Ofc. Smartpants.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Bitter Creek
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are prospecting for a nation-wide club, it is likely that it has some in it that break the law. But, so does the large corporation that I work for, the town I live in and the church I go to.

The fact is, if you belong to any group of any size, there are probably in it that act in ways that you don't agree with. Let the commonality be the bikes and the brotherhood and don't involve yourself in the other parts.

Regarding prostitution, the part of it that is bad is when unwilling runaways get placed in positions out of their control.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:23 AM
RutRoo
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Go on.. prospect.. its a weeding out process.. you or they will make a decision to go further.. just remember you can always come back here and be a loner...no patch.. no club.. just riding in the breeze.. all alone..

Old 12-21-2009, 08:39 AM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

busy couple of years for you...

tweaked out methhead
cleaned up meth addict
med school
now prospecting for the black pistons

do you really think you'll be able to juggle medical school and prospecting for a 1%'er club? my guess is it's pretty demanding upon your time and i have two friends who are doctors and all they did was study, they had no free time.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:40 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The BP are NOT 1%.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Did someone say; prospecting, 1%er club, meth, prostitution, and gun running? Here we go again........I am staying on the sidelines.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC