The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prospecting with the Black Pistons MC

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 07:07 PM
SingSing
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep. I tend to agree. the closest i got to 'club life' was riding shotgun as a 'hang aropund' but figured it jjust wasnt my bag. But as far as that bike theft thing- there's a special place in hell for scumbags that steal another man's bike. From my peripheral position i tend to think thats jjust due to the one or two ******** who come into the clubs and infect them with their scummy behavior. Most clubs i observe just wanna ride and not all that other bulshit. i kno this is no help...

Old 12-21-2009, 07:17 PM
deadman77
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 89 Posts

Wont be long now. Thread lock is inevitable.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

frankly it's all crappy, pushing narcotics, prostitution and all that goes along with it, stealing bikes etc...

frankly i read the OP's story on getting clean from meth and it's strange that someone who faced that nightmare of meth addiction and now in med school would be so flippant when it comes to promoting it and dealing it to other people and all the risk that goes along with it. you wonder why a guy in med school would contemplate such criminal activity (again from the OP's statement i still have no clue if clubs engage in this activity, i'm responding to the OP's statements and only that).

but i do agree going from "do these harley patches make me look like a poser and will i get my *** kicked" to "i may prospect with a 1%'er club and don't mind the drug pushing, prostitution etc..." is a huge leap in a few short months.

combine that with your meth to med school story i think you have too much time and imagination on your hands frankly...

i'm out...

Old 12-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,852 Likes on 717 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
Things have been boring on the site for a few days so i couldnt help myself for starting this thread....Heh heh heh.......I have a friend that is prospecting with the black pistons and because of my assosiation with him, I have been around club members lately and went on a ride that ended up at the Outlaws MC clubhouse....While we were havin a few beers, my buddy suggests that maybe i should prospect with the pistons!!!.....Hmmm, I wasnt immediately for it or against it. Being part of a Brotherhood does have its appeal! A few days later i am reading about the Black Pistons online and learn that they are a support club for the Outlaws MC. I start doing internet searches to read more about the Outlaws. I read the expected LEO/LEA propaganda about Drugs....well I think drugs have a place in society. people have and always will get high (prohibition didnt work). GUN RUNNING....we have a right to own guns and the government has no business controling who has them....PROSTITUTION, Leave it to the religious police to say paying for getting laid should be a crime! Whatever Dude, every piece of *** costs something. try going out to dinner and a movie for under a $100 (but thats not prostitution...RIGHT!!!!) and the list goes on.....But if this fact is true, this is where being a member of a club that supports the Outlaws loses me.....I read that a major source of income for the outlaws comes from motorcycle theft. I could never support anyone that would steal another mans dream. I have stated before that my bike has brought me more joy than any women i have ever known. I understand the bond of club membership and the appeal it has to many but, the one thing that is a common thread to all almost all clubs is Harley ownership. you would think that they above all other people would understand the SACRED bond between a man and his harley.....To steal one is unforgivable!!!! PERIOD!!!
I'm trying to figure out why you would make this post (above) on a public message board. Are you looking for some sort of tacit approval from the masses about prospecting for the BPs? What is your point, Johnny?

I commend you for leaving the life of a tweaker behind, and moving on to great things (med school). Personally, I don't know how you'd find the time to be a med student, and prospect for a MC...doesn't even seem remotely possible.

Lastly, you really might want to be a little more conscious of your personal security. Making comments like you have, talking about a club by name, probably doesn't sit real well with these guys. It's not going to take a Sherlock Holmes in their midst to figure out who you are.

Be careful out there, and if I may be so bold...please just concentrate on finishing Med School, and keeping your life on the straight and narrow. Good luck.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:53 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
frankly it's all crappy, pushing narcotics, prostitution and all that goes along with it, stealing bikes etc...

frankly i read the OP's story on getting clean from meth and it's strange that someone who faced that nightmare of meth addiction and now in med school would be so flippant when it comes to promoting it and dealing it to other people and all the risk that goes along with it. you wonder why a guy in med school would contemplate such criminal activity (again from the OP's statement i still have no clue if clubs engage in this activity, i'm responding to the OP's statements and only that).

but i do agree going from "do these harley patches make me look like a poser and will i get my *** kicked" to "i may prospect with a 1%'er club and don't mind the drug pushing, prostitution etc..." is a huge leap in a few short months.

combine that with your meth to med school story i think you have too much time and imagination on your hands frankly...

i'm out...

I must agree.....

Old 12-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by harleyguy5571
I must agree.....

Me, too. And even moreso with Then Came Bronson's response. Seriously, one wonders whether some people are just trying to get themselves hurt. Sheesh.