The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Afraid of scary biker in mirror.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 345 Likes on 175 Posts
Default Afraid of scary biker in mirror.

Now i have been buying these "outlaw biker expose'" books(used and cheap). So far after reading the first ATF infiltration book i have learned that i am a perverted violent wife-beating drug addicted sociopathic loser that came from a broken home and capable of committing violent crimes and murders at a whim. I also hold no steady job, sell large quantities of drugs and run a white slavery ring of prostitutes and topless dancers.
The problem is, i am pretty wary of people like that and now i am afraid to look at myself in the mirror for fear that i will either beat myself to a pulp just for looking back or even worse shoot myself in a fit of rage with one of my many illegal firearms. This is only after reading the first book. My god, what's going to happen if i read a few more? Has anyone ever faced this problem before? Please i beg of you. I need help!

Old 01-18-2012, 02:00 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 20,854 Likes on 8,235 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave
i am a perverted violent wife-beating drug addicted sociopathic loser that came from a broken home and capable of committing violent crimes and murders at a whim. I also hold no steady job, sell large quantities of drugs and run a white slavery ring of prostitutes and topless dancers.
You too, a?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Fiction sells. People will believe fiction.

Truth not so much.

Just look at any MC topic on this forum.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Bigfoot1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get used to it. Keep spare wives handy.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:08 PM
02fx4dude
Road Master
Received 251 Likes on 130 Posts

Careful, you might mean-mug yourself by accident.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:18 PM
shimmon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that pu$$y in the mirror is more scared of you than you are of him, trust me

Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Sprtstr1200
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now i have been buying these "outlaw biker expose'" books(used and cheap). So far after reading the first ATF infiltration book i have learned that i am a perverted violent wife-beating drug addicted sociopathic loser that came from a broken home and capable of committing violent crimes and murders at a whim. I also hold no steady job, sell large quantities of drugs and run a white slavery ring of prostitutes and topless dancers.
The problem is, i am pretty wary of people like that and now i am afraid to look at myself in the mirror for fear that i will either beat myself to a pulp just for looking back or even worse shoot myself in a fit of rage with one of my many illegal firearms. This is only after reading the first book. My god, what's going to happen if i read a few more? Has anyone ever faced this problem before? Please i beg of you. I need help!
Sounds a lot like some of our members of Congress.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:22 PM
rpbrown
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Gonna be a long cold winter for some. I think it already has been

Old 01-18-2012, 02:25 PM
FUBAR55
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You give discounts to Forum Members?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:30 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

That's why I quit readin.