"The Georgia Crew" This is the home of "The Georgia Crew," a place to hang out and have fun!

need a good salesperson...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Coleman1296
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a good salesperson...

Hey GA crew.

I'm from Cherokee County and I have lived and worked in Athens as well. Went to UGA back in the day. I've been living in Japan for a couple years and I'm planning on coming home to GA next summer. I think I will try to pick up a new, or maybe even used, Street Bob or Nightster next year and I was wondering if anyone here had some solid contacts for salesmen in the North GA area. I know of some of the shops, Cartersville and Earl Smalls and Killer Creek, but I really would like advice on someone I can work with. I'll be returning with a teaching job secured, but being out of the country for the past 4 years isn't going to help my credit (its not bad, it just aint great). Anyways, I'm only buying the bike, no car or truck, so speed of purchase is kinda on my agenda but not really in my favor. The longer I wait around for deals and whatnot the longer I have to hitch rides and borrow cars from family and friends.

So, if you have a genuine good ol' guy or gal who can sell me a scoot I'd appreciate the heads up. I just want someone who knows there **** about the bikes and the industry and that wants a new life-long customer. Please hook me up with a name and dealer if that all adds up to someone you know.

BTW... I rode a Duc M696 before I moved to Japan and I'm planning on making the switch over to HD permanent. I always wanted a Harley but I befriended a Duc salesman and the rest is history. He took care of me on price and gave me good advice on the financing and maintenance... That's all I need form an HD dealer.

Last edited by Coleman1296; 09-27-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Classic bagger
Cruiser

Hey man, go to Harley Davidson of Cartersville. Ask for Sandy, she's great. I bought my bike from her, my buddy bought his and she even sold my trade. Shannon is her sales manager. Good guy, I used to work with him a few years ago. They'll take care of you better than anyone else. I've bought two bikes there so far.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Coleman1296
Advanced

Sounds good. I'll get in touch with them before I come home and let them know what I am looking for. Thanks.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:57 AM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

x2 on Sandy...

Be careful.... If she doesn't have what you want at the dealership, she'll find it for you.

Better be ready to buy, cuz she's gonna sell you one.

Beav

Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 PM
horseplay
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sandy, hands down. I have a nice soft tail for sale! Cheap.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:32 PM
GAZippoman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We've bought both on our scooters from Earl Smalls....the Marietta location however. We've heard great things about Sandy. We got GREAT customer service from Brian at the Marietta store buying J's Street Bob.

And other Ga Crew members have had great service at Killer Creek. I'll let them chime in with their own recommendations.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:53 PM
pat1
Road Captain

I bought mine from Sandy also. She's top notch!!! Easy to deal with.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Coleman1296
Advanced

So, Sandy at the Cartersville store and Brian at ES... Thanks everyone and hope to ride with some of you guys and gals next year when I come home. I guess I'll just keep checking the ride nights and whatnot on this site and catch up with the GA Crew.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Coleman1296
Advanced

Originally Posted by Beav
x2 on Sandy...

Be careful.... If she doesn't have what you want at the dealership, she'll find it for you.

Better be ready to buy, cuz she's gonna sell you one.

Beav
HaHaHa... She isn't going to have to try too hard, I'm a motivated buyer. I just need a clean Street Bob or 48 or 72 that I can ride, customize and still afford the 6 pack on the way home from work. I'm a simple man.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

Now that you are totally confused let me add to your misery.

Killer moves more iron than any other dealer in Georgia. There is a reason why.

Matt is the Sales Manager
Ed is the GM
Elvis or Brent... the list goes on, are in sales. Who you pick matters not. All deals are set by Matt. See him first before talking to the floor guys. He will assign you one.

Who has the best deal... you will need to compare. Depends on who has the bike for you, yes?

Here's to an early welcome home from Cherokee County.

Quick Reply: need a good salesperson...