The Motorcycle Activist Post Topics Concerning Motorcycle Laws such as Helmets, Loud Pipes, etc. etc.

AMA

Old 03-19-2008, 02:59 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default AMA

[hr]http://www.ama-cycle.org/ is the web for the American Motorcyclist Association. For SMRO's put your state's in your faves. Example: www.abate-il.org

Old 03-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: AMA

Another sticky.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: AMA

The AMA Direct link is currently down. To get to the AMA website go here http://www.ama-cycle.org/[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-07-2009, 11:43 PM
my1sthog
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Originally Posted by sitoo3467
thanks a lot , bump up up up!! when you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.  you thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.  when you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.  you thanked her by saying, “it's none of your business.”  when you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.  you thanked her by saying, “i don't want to be like you.”  when you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.  you thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to europe.  when you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.  you thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.  when you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.  you thanked her by glaring and growling, “muuhh-ther, please!”  when you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.  you thanked her by moving halfway across the country.  when you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.  you thanked her by telling her, “things are different now.”  when you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.  you thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”  when you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.  you thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.  and then one day she quietly died.  and everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.  “rock me baby, rock me all night long.”  “the hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold buy cheap wow gold, world of warcraft gold, please look here! We are a great mmorpg company. Wow money and wow items,which is very cheap world of warcraft gold !all us server 24.99$/1000g on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,buy cheapest/safe/fast wow us eu gold power leveling
wtfigo

Old 12-07-2009, 10:51 PM
harleyphoenix
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking about moving to the Phoenix/Mesa, AZ area. Just came from the AMA web site. It mentioned that in some areas, in Arizona, an annual emissions test is required. Could any riders that know about this, explain what areas require testing? Thank you for your time. Ride safe.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:52 PM
joearizon620
Intermediate

As of this year NO Emission testing in AZ. only cars & trucks

Old 04-15-2015, 02:36 AM
jimmycspos
2nd Gear
Talking

Anyone have a recent update on AZ testing? Considering moving there at the end of the year. Can't imagine AZ requiring this before California.