When I got to work today, I checked. We have Map Scenes 2006, which when they upgraded from Pro to 06, they changed from dxf to msd files. I dont know if dxf can be converted either....if it can be converted, then I could print off a large logo on the plotter printer!!
According to the site they do.
* MapScenes includes true 3D computer-aided drafting power
* Includes extensive CAD drawing and editing commands, most with options that provide even greater flexibility and precision
* Use precision drawing aids such as object snaps and lock modifiers at the click of a button
* Industry-leading AutoCAD compatibility through release 2006 in .dwg and .dxf formats - both read and write!"
* Use AutoCAD or MapScenes shape (CAD) fonts or any installed Windows TrueType fonts
* Flexible dimensioning options and complete control over dimensioning units and appearance
* Easily copy and paste CAD entities between drawings, or export snapshots in .bmp or .wmf image formats
* Place links to photo files in your drawings, or insert photographs as a background
By the way. Thanks for the link. Friend of mine is going to love this.