Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto E-Series

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 04:33 PM
shineola
Tourer
Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

I hope they offer them in the same size as the old pipe..... Not a fan of a 4" pipes on all the new bikes..... To big and gaudy

Old 11-19-2014, 05:01 PM
lefty33
Road Warrior
Received 621 Likes on 434 Posts

Anyone happen to be running the E-Series with the cat removed on a stock headpipe? There's 3 video clips on the website, but all with OEM (cat in I assume) headpipe.

I've read here that many really liked the sound of their SE Street Cannons with the stock headpipe...not so much after the cat was removed.

Wondering what the sound would be like with the E-Series?

Old 11-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Just Me
Road Warrior
Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by shineola
I hope they offer them in the same size as the old pipe..... Not a fan of a 4" pipes on all the new bikes..... To big and gaudy
But 4" or bigger is also part of what it takes to keep quiet and make power.

Old 11-19-2014, 05:51 PM
RevBlk
Road Master
Received 86 Likes on 62 Posts
Default 2 into 1

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
Keep an eye on our website
Jamie any idea when the 2 into 1 will be released. Maybe Santa can bring me one for my 07 Roadking. I've been a very good boy. I didn't even swear that much when it snowed again today!

Old 11-20-2014, 09:11 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,106 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by shineola
The Fuel Moto E-Series mufflers are the same size and elliptical shape as the originals.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-20-2014, 09:13 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by RevBlk
Jamie any idea when the 2 into 1 will be released. Maybe Santa can bring me one for my 07 Roadking. I've been a very good boy. I didn't even swear that much when it snowed again today!
We expect the E-Series 2/1 FLH systems to be ready in the next 6-8 weeks, I will post some pictures of the pipe by the end of this week.

Old 11-22-2014, 03:20 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

We expect the E-Series 2/1 FLH systems to be ready in the next 6-8 weeks, I will post some pictures of the pipe by the end of this week.

How will it differ from your current 2-1. I have been thinking about buying your stainless 2-1 because I love the look of stainless. If I had mufflers to match your 2-1-2 headpipe I'd run that without heat shields. Will the eseries also be stainless? Will it perform well on just a 103 with cam or will it be for larger builds? The suspense it killing me.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:27 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by pittz5
How will it differ from your current 2-1. I have been thinking about buying your stainless 2-1 because I love the look of stainless. If I had mufflers to match your 2-1-2 headpipe I'd run that without heat shields. Will the eseries also be stainless? Will it perform well on just a 103 with cam or will it be for larger builds? The suspense it killing me.
The Fuel Moto E-Series 2/1 is quite a bit different than our current Jackpot 2/1 (which will be replaced by a new version as well) Besides the unique tunable muffler, it also has different/longer primaries and the collector is different as well. The E-Series 2/1 system features a header section constructed from aircraft grade 304 stainless, tig welded with dual 18mm/12mm O2 bungs. The fully tunable E-Series megaphone and full length heat shelds are chrome plated.
Here is a picture of the pipe (without heat shields installed)

Old 11-25-2014, 06:50 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

The Fuel Moto E-Series 2/1 is quite a bit different than our current Jackpot 2/1 (which will be replaced by a new version as well) Besides the unique tunable muffler, it also has different/longer primaries and the collector is different as well. The E-Series 2/1 system features a header section constructed from aircraft grade 304 stainless, tig welded with dual 18mm/12mm O2 bungs. The fully tunable E-Series megaphone and full length heat shelds are chrome plated. Here is a picture of the pipe (without heat shields installed)

Looks great. Can't wait for it to come out!!! Are you hoping to be shipping these in Feb or start production in Feb? I will pre order if that is available. :-)

Old 11-26-2014, 09:16 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by pittz5
Looks great. Can't wait for it to come out!!! Are you hoping to be shipping these in Feb or start production in Feb? I will pre order if that is available. :-)
We are well into production, we expect to have pipes ready to ship in February. We will start taking pre-orders next month.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto E-Series