Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hd riding jackets

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 10:05 PM
baldguy13
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't have that exact jacket but I do have this one http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...leather-jacket

I am not a big fan of having the HD logo emblazoned on everything but this jacket is the best leather I've ever had. Great quality leather, fits like a glove, comes in tall sizes, and looks good to boot.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Dynamick
Not a Moderator!
Received 6,627 Likes on 3,211 Posts

Originally Posted by SecondGear
Anyone have experience with the Harley Men's Triple Vent System Evolution Waterproof Leather jacket? It's on the pricey side but I don't mind spending $ on quality. If you've ridden with this jacket, I'd appreciate your experiences.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...leather-jacket
Last spring I bought a Triple Vent jacket very similar to that one except mine has mostly textile construction with leather trim on the shoulders. It paid for itself on one trip I had to make in early June, temps in the high 30's with 30 mph crosswinds and then it started to rain...but I stayed dry in that jacket. Worth the bucks IMO.

Old 03-01-2015, 07:24 AM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,523 Likes on 1,420 Posts

I like to look at the Dealer Jacket selection during the Winter, then catch one when they get discounted to move out for new warmer weather styles.
This jacket is now on my radar.
Vents are such a plus. I rode yesterday, started all vents closed, but later had them open and was very comfy.
Thanks for the link!

Old 03-01-2015, 07:54 AM
Johnnyh14
Road Warrior
Received 177 Likes on 102 Posts

I have a HD Passing Link triple vent jacket and love it. $$ but very well made, comfortable and warm.

Old 03-01-2015, 09:10 AM
tpcowfish
Road Warrior
Received 192 Likes on 169 Posts

I used nephew's to ride his new bike home, (he didn't have a license yet), Following week, i went and bought one on discount. Great jacket

Old 03-01-2015, 09:30 AM
STLFLSTF_Mike
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone have experience with the Harley Men's Triple Vent System Evolution Waterproof Leather jacket? It's on the pricey side but I don't mind spending $ on quality. If you've ridden with this jacket, I'd appreciate your experiences.

I have a Triple Vent.....different logo's but it is great. I use it all year long and it gets pretty warm/cold in St. Louis. Vents work well and the pin stripes and back really reflect the head lights.

Old 03-01-2015, 09:58 AM
cass
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

i've looked at the jacket quite a few times and the other one with the harley colors. I've almost pulled the trigger but i have a jacket from fox creek and an Olympia 3 season jacket that i make into 4 when i add the electric jacket liner. can't say enough about having a multi-season jacket....and pants too for that matter, lets you carry less gear and you're prepared for anything mother nature decides to throw at you. gonna keep looking at those jackets......in 2009, when i got my first harley, i swore i'd never get one. now, on my second bike and over 50000 miles I'm thinking about it.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:27 AM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

I am real picky what I wear, Langlitz only
Wife and I both wear goatskin custom fit and you only buy their products once

Moreover can't stand harley logos on everthing

Old 03-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Domestic Violence
Stellar HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts

The leather FXRG rules all jackets

Old 03-01-2015, 05:22 PM
SecondGear
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by leicafish
I am real picky what I wear, Langlitz only
Wife and I both wear goatskin custom fit and you only buy their products once

Moreover can't stand harley logos on everthing
I agree about not wanting to wear logos everywhere. That's why I really like this particular jacket. There are logos but they are subtle.

I checked out Langlitz but can see any prices or any way to order online. Do they only sell in the store?

Quick Reply: hd riding jackets