Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics Rear Turn Signals

Old 03-06-2015, 12:59 AM
harleyultra1969
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Custom Dynamics Rear Turn Signals

I've read the reviews and praises of Custom Dynamics LED lights, but Good Lord their website is a total mess. Clearly I need to call them to place an order, but I am the kind of guy that prefers to know exact part numbers and what not before calling to place an order.

I'm looking for rear turn signals, most likely the Dynamic Ring version. I have a 2009 Street Glide, and have a powder coated gloss black version of the stock turn signal bar part # 68629-05 on the way. I've already ordered a BAL-3S tail light, so I'm good there. So what exactly am I looking for to get some bright RED turn signals through SMOKED lenses?

Old 03-06-2015, 04:27 AM
Rustrtal
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 45 Posts

Just give them a call and talk through what you want. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. I've got their the front and rear turn signals, Tri-Bar and 8" Plasma Rods on my bike. Great products and support.

BTW, the Dynamic Rinz are for the front

Last edited by Rustrtal; 03-06-2015 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:26 AM
just plain john
Elite HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 78 Posts

Pretty good products, terrible website

Old 03-06-2015, 05:59 AM
nuages
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed, I finally ordered up their LED turn signals for the rear and Dynamic Ringz for the front. Even the options when you you get to the final stage in ordering are not clear. Thank goodness they have very knowledgeable and helpful staff

Old 03-06-2015, 06:03 AM
SSTuner
Supporter
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Agree with their website is so confusing (probably lowest bidder is hosting it). Call them, they are very knowledgeable with any questions you may have.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:21 AM
mwegryn
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If they are run/brake/turn like I suspect you need part #GEN200-R-1157. You can also save a little money by buying them elsewhere. If they are brake/turn only then they are GEN200-R-1156.

Amazon.com: Custom Dynamics LED Turn Signal Inserts - Bullet/Deuce Style - Red dual function GEN-200-R-1157: Automotive Amazon.com: Custom Dynamics LED Turn Signal Inserts - Bullet/Deuce Style - Red dual function GEN-200-R-1157: Automotive

Old 03-06-2015, 08:38 AM
BBSHK
Advanced

Have no fear. I've placed several orders with them online. Of course the website is confusing to say the least, so I ordered the wrong stuff. Within the hour, they called me up to clarify what I wanted and correct my order. Fantastic products and customer service.

Not sure I'd put the dynamic ringz on the back. I have them up front and they are great. Just not sure they would be good in the back, I may be wrong. I have the red rear turns with smoked lenses, look great and are very bright. I have them combined with the 8" plasma rods and I can definitely be seen.

Old 03-06-2015, 09:11 AM
harleyultra1969
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess I mis-spoke when I said Dynamic rings for the rear turn signals. I think what I'm really looking at are the bullet ringz. Thank you for the replies. It sounds like a phone call to them is definitely in order to get the right parts the first time.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:36 AM
FLHTCU Owner
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyultra1969
I guess I mis-spoke when I said Dynamic rings for the rear turn signals. I think what I'm really looking at are the bullet ringz. Thank you for the replies. It sounds like a phone call to them is definitely in order to get the right parts the first time.
Sounds like you need the top one. Ask about a load equalizer as well. I didn't need one until I added the turn signals. HUGE difference in stock.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:32 PM
rotorh60
Intermediate

You will need a load equalizer to run those LED lights. I used Biketronics load equalizer due to it being a plug and play. The load equalizer from CD has you running a wires to your battery to power the unit. I had CD LED lights and Biketronics load equalizer installed on my 2011 FLHX, and never had an issue. HTH.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics Rear Turn Signals