Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 06:39 PM
shakrr
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars

I ordered them end of dec with my specs and a little different bend to fit my dragonfly fairing, they came in a couple of weeks ago. got the new clutch cable installed sat but have not got a chance to ride yet maybe this week. but they look and feel good.

Attached Thumbnails BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fullsizerender7.jpg   BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fullsizerender8.jpg  
Old 04-26-2015, 07:45 PM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 724 Likes on 483 Posts

Looks nice.. How much did they set u back?

Old 04-26-2015, 07:45 PM
JMC22
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 328 Likes on 243 Posts

I've seen a few people running bars from BR Custom - they make a nice product - it's amazing how a set of bars make make all the difference in ones comfort level - enjoy...

Old 04-26-2015, 07:46 PM
CanonSterVA
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I have been thinking about ordering a set from them.
Really like there custom work and their designs are incredible.
Looking forward to hearing more about what you think.
Myron

Old 04-27-2015, 01:56 AM
Sedonastrider
Tourer
Received 63 Likes on 36 Posts

Those are the exact bars I have been eyeing. After hearing it took about 3 and a half months, I'm thinking no way. When I get the resources to do it I'm not going to be able to wait that long! ha. Good on you for that kind of patience. Curious about your feedback too. If you wouldn't mind, would you take some side angle, and other pics. The website only gives two angles.

Wicked cool bars man!

Old 04-27-2015, 05:24 AM
shakrr
Road Master

I was losing my patience the last month he told me in dec 8 weeks, so I tore it apart waiting for them. He said it was the chromer taking so long and because they were to large for his batch? anyway He changed the bends a little for me the reverse bend at bottom and little more width these are bad *** to look at my wife even said oh wow! when she first seen them on. try these pic

Attached Thumbnails BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fullsizerender9.jpg   BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fullsizerender10.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
Sedonastrider (04-29-2016)
Old 04-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Smash
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got BR's 16" Sweeping K9's on my Street Glide. Love 'em. Didn't seem like it took that long for them to come in...but then, I was deployed when I ordered them. Mine are satin black, not chromed. I will say this...they are spendy. Cost me right at a grand for the bars and magnum black extended cables and lines. I thought it was cool that they pulled the wire extensions through the bars before they shipped them. Nice touch.

All I have is crappy phone pics in the garage...but here's some of mine.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:07 PM
slammed05fatty
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great, i have looked at lot of their bars they are sharp.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:13 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 476 Likes on 124 Posts

these are my BR Sweeping Beaters , Billy makes a great product and is a nice guy , waiting sucks though

Attached Thumbnails BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fltrx-1-25-12-044.jpg   BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars-fltrx-1-25-12-045.jpg  
Old 04-28-2015, 06:54 PM
shakrr
Road Master
Thumbs up

Well I have put 200 miles on the new bars the last two days and am glad I ordered these, I am 5' 9" have them pushed as far forward as I can go with my Dragonfly Fairing and feel real comfortable at this position. It is where I had hoped they would end up when I measured for them. When I turn the bars all the way one way, its as far as I can reach comfortable without leaning any farther forward. These are 1.5" bars so I had to get the LA Choppers Riser clamp and with the bigger risers dia through the bolt found my bar dont move as much like my 16s did. yes they took a long time to get but it was worth it. This is a quality piece and are looking forward to a lot of miles with them. Plus anyone changing out bars I recommend Handle bar heaters for them if you don't already have them. I have cold hands to begin with and have never found a pair of gloves to work for me for all the different temps. I put on poly heaters and rode with them on low on yesterdays cold ride with no gloves.

Quick Reply: BR Customs 18" Godzilla bars