Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BUGSLIDE REVIEW

Old 04-26-2007, 03:51 PM
maltezebluez96
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUGSLIDE REVIEW

I saw there was a bit of contraversy about this new product BUGSLIDE. The problem seemed to be that the 2 guys that were pushing hard for it were both new to the forum and (my opinion) worked for the company in some sorta way. Well I went ahead and bought some since I live way out in the boonies here in Florida where there are more bugs here from everywhere than I've seen anywhere.
Well I got the product and decided to use it. I was all prepared to leave a post telling everyone what crap this stuff is,.....but to my amazement the stuff worked GREAT.....! everytime I went out I would leave everything alone. I noticed that when I got back there were alot less bugs than normal and the ones that were there wiped off with little or no problem. So with that said,....I'm keeping a little bottle with me at ALL TIMES.
If the guys that were promotin the stuff would like to send me a bottle for the review I won't send it back ,....I love the stuff

Good Luck to All,....and be safe out there
maltezebluez96