Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 09:50 PM
kilrain
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by akodust
Thanks...the dealer wants to sell me the kuryakan load eq for $29 with custom dynamics...I think it plugs in under my seat...not sure though..
I still have the load equalizer from my 08 Night Train along with a Triple Play Module that allows for a bunch of different flash patterns when the brake is actuated. Not sure if the will fit any of your applications but if they will, hit me up and I'll cut a good deal.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Tyrel M. Hanson
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Custom Dynamics

Originally Posted by kilrain
I still have the load equalizer from my 08 Night Train along with a Triple Play Module that allows for a bunch of different flash patterns when the brake is actuated. Not sure if the will fit any of your applications but if they will, hit me up and I'll cut a good deal.
I'll probably even call today and see if that would work on my street glide. I'll pm you and let you know.

Old 07-27-2015, 04:08 PM
pearsom
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had C D lights on my bike for four years now... All I can say is WOW, what a great product AND their Customer Support is first class. Had an issue with a light and they sent out a replacement within a couple days and didn't even want me to send in the old one. Lifetime warranty on LEDs.. Much better warranty than HD lights..
Thanks CD

Old 07-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Chiggerbutt
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default I can'tell wait

I will be putting CD on front and back at some point...sounds like you folks like em.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:40 PM
bmaier
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 63 Posts

I have front and rear turns, rear fender tip with the triple play, it even strobes the fender tip with the turns. I had a couple of issues over the years and they always stood behind them one hundred percent, great support.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:48 PM
KSGLIDEGUY
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PeteF
I've looked at Custom Dynamics' lights for a while for my 2014 Street Glide, but never pulled the trigger. I purchased the red LEDs for the rear and amber LEDs with the white ring for the front today and installed them along with clear lenses. Holy smokes these things are bright. It's almost like looking into the sun when these things are flashing. The front white ring running lights look brighter than the headlight. I'm still seeing spots. Hopefully these will get cage driver's attention.
Now all you need is their Magic Strobes brake light flasher then you will be set. I just installed one on my 2015 and it has 10 different flash patterns and definitely gets the attention of anyone behind you.

Old 07-28-2015, 12:02 PM
Spartanden
Club Member

Received 8,250 Likes on 6,010 Posts

Had CD on my Sporty.....loved 'em. Have CD on my SG....love 'em. Plasma rods on the bag filler strips....plenty of light.... although I can't address the customer service. They were quick to take my money. They were quick to send my order. and I have no clue how they would be on service/repair/replacement. Never had a lick of trouble with the lights!!! Plus i like the contrast of the "yellow" driving lights and the pure white truck lite and front CDs! Great product. Well worth the investment.

Old 07-28-2015, 12:21 PM
rocknride71
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PeteF
I've looked at Custom Dynamics' lights for a while for my 2014 Street Glide, but never pulled the trigger. I purchased the red LEDs for the rear and amber LEDs with the white ring for the front today and installed them along with clear lenses. Holy smokes these things are bright. It's almost like looking into the sun when these things are flashing. The front white ring running lights look brighter than the headlight. I'm still seeing spots. Hopefully these will get cage driver's attention.
I have these front/rear on my 14 SGS and I love them! I also have the auxiliary lights on the front too! I want to be able to see and be seen! Next up is the Mini Beast XR Avenge horn. That'll wake some people up for sure.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Melroy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 53 Posts

I have the CD dynamic ringz with trucklite7 led headlight. They look great together. More importantly they let me see and be seen much better.

Old 11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Chiggerbutt
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Dual intensity amber/amber

Does anyone know if this is an option for the front, like the red/red is on the back?

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics