Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 09:41 PM
vickers1
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PeteF
I've looked at Custom Dynamics' lights for a while for my 2014 Street Glide, but never pulled the trigger. I purchased the red LEDs for the rear and amber LEDs with the white ring for the front today and installed them along with clear lenses. Holy smokes these things are bright. It's almost like looking into the sun when these things are flashing. The front white ring running lights look brighter than the headlight. I'm still seeing spots. Hopefully these will get cage driver's attention.
That's what I have on mine, along with a LED headlight bulb. I love them.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:51 PM
roc2it
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Pcked up my Ultra low a few months ago. I was already told that I am a little invisible. So the first purchase (bike in storage)was ringz up front with smoked lens covers. The second was the Fillerz on the back. They are Chrome and clear. We have a few on a ride and a quick way we used to get pulled over was a smoked lens on my FXR. I then picked up the front windshield trim. My question is on the back and in the clear red what tail light? The local guys said get the Harley one but my girl at the dl said it wont match the CD stuff. Opinions?! And btw I already made a regular socket with a hole and a rod through it to adjust those driving lights this spring. My headlight came pointing down. I got that adjusted and now want to adjust the driving lights without taking off the turn signals. Just wish we could run the high beam along with the low beam. Rubber side down guys!

Old 11-30-2015, 06:07 AM
UnaHarlista
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep ... I'm looking to jump on the Custom Dynamics bandwagon as well ... interested in something to fill in the rear end a bit ... just not sure where to start???

Old 12-01-2015, 02:53 AM
roc2it
Cruiser

No opinions out there. Can we maybe post some shots of different led tail lights on 2014 or newer bikes and say what they are to use as a guide for everyone that might be interested in upgrading their tail lamps on these newer bikes. It would be much appreciated! :-) I'm surfing and really not getting very far. A couple people have stated the ones they have are not much brighter than stock.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:12 PM
UnaHarlista
Tourer
Old 12-01-2015, 07:46 PM
roc2it
Cruiser

yep. It's a good start. Was hoping for a little more but it looks like it will be a buy abd hope it's all good thing. Hard to make a decision without a little more input. I figured with all the members there would be more. But I do appreciate the video. Did the tail light look brighter than stock to you?

Old 12-02-2015, 06:37 AM
UnaHarlista
Tourer

Originally Posted by roc2it
yep. It's a good start. Was hoping for a little more but it looks like it will be a buy abd hope it's all good thing. Hard to make a decision without a little more input. I figured with all the members there would be more. But I do appreciate the video. Did the tail light look brighter than stock to you?
From my perspective, the LED's are much brighter than the stock incandescent bulbs.

Don't know what type of bike you have, but here is another video of the tail light that I am looking into:

Old 12-02-2015, 05:09 PM
bill_1202
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by akodust
Did you put a load equilizer on? What kind? Nobody has said anything about that Yet...Is the plugin under the seat?

You do not need a load EQ on the Rushmore bikes because of the canbus.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Hate Work
Road Warrior
Received 158 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Mac daddy 103
All my LED lights are from CD, and the rear also added the plasma rod setup as brakes only
Yes.... CD's LED's work well....

Plasma rods and LED Rear end

Old 12-02-2015, 08:20 PM
roc2it
Cruiser

Well, after all I looked at I found that with the information given I ordered the CD Ringz with the smoked lenses and CD turn signal/running light windshield strip up front , the CD Fillerz in clear and the Harley clear laid back non-smoked led taillight. Along with the top lid pocket insert liner I am done for the year. This should be bright enough for the cars and I feel a lot safer riding with my wife on the back. Hopefully my lighting problems are done. My list for next year at some point is a backrest and highway pegs if I can reach them at 5.6 and a 29 inch inseam. Maybe some speaker trim rings (the ones I like are only for the front speakers and HD doesn't make a set to go on the back that match) and a Tbag for the new bike. And last at tax time in 2017 will be an exhaust and tuner all though I dont really care much about it (my friends are already giving me a hard time about how quiet the bike is). Merry Xmas to everyone and thanks again for the help. Cheers!

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics