Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Hate Work
Road Warrior
Received 158 Likes on 138 Posts

Kuryakyn makes extended/adjustable highway pegs. As for the exhaust.... you can listen to your friends give you grief for over a year or get a promotional 0% credit card and charge the tubes and pay it off before the higher rate kicks in....��

Old 12-03-2015, 04:25 AM
UnaHarlista
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by roc2it
Well, after all I looked at I found that with the information given I ordered the CD Ringz with the smoked lenses and CD turn signal/running light windshield strip up front , the CD Fillerz in clear and the Harley clear laid back non-smoked led taillight. Along with the top lid pocket insert liner I am done for the year. This should be bright enough for the cars and I feel a lot safer riding with my wife on the back. Hopefully my lighting problems are done. My list for next year at some point is a backrest and highway pegs if I can reach them at 5.6 and a 29 inch inseam. Maybe some speaker trim rings (the ones I like are only for the front speakers and HD doesn't make a set to go on the back that match) and a Tbag for the new bike. And last at tax time in 2017 will be an exhaust and tuner all though I dont really care much about it (my friends are already giving me a hard time about how quiet the bike is). Merry Xmas to everyone and thanks again for the help. Cheers!
Yea, I think that should be bright enough back there for you to be seen!
Just out of curiosity, what is a top lid pocket insert liner ... where did you get it? So, I can go check it out.

After your install, show us some pics of your new lighting scheme!
And Happy Holidays to you as well!

Old 12-03-2015, 08:43 AM
JetD
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After lighting up with CDs all around, shopping for headlight LEDs, I went with an inexpensive, but very effective, plug/play LED Headlight system offered by FUELMOTO http://www.fuelmotousa.com/

They work great... and, as always, the customer service is the best.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:01 PM
merashallan
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was this their H4 replacement?

Originally Posted by JetD
After lighting up with CDs all around, shopping for headlight LEDs, I went with an inexpensive, but very effective, plug/play LED Headlight system offered by FUELMOTO http://www.fuelmotousa.com/

They work great... and, as always, the customer service is the best.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:56 PM
roc2it
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry about the way that I described that. Here is the link.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...tted-organizer

Wish my bike was sitting here so I can actually look at it. I am storing it at my moms. Yep that's right, moms. LOL. Dad is gone (which if he was still alive I could see him beaming ear to ear with the bike sitting in his garage). I was looking at just a plain old chrome license plate frame for these Ultras and am actually not finding anything really. I guess the hunt is back on! Opinions? I better find more OT!

Old 12-27-2015, 02:30 PM
roc2it
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Wow

These are much brighter in person then you guys video shows! Love em.

Old 12-27-2015, 09:45 PM
NewAgent
Cruiser
Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Installed the H4 LED headlight bulbs from Fuel Moto on my12 RG. What a difference it makes. Also installed the CD black Bullet Ringz with smoked lenses on front and rear turn signals. Had to order the load equalizer. That should come tomorrow. Really makes a difference. Highly recommend.