Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)

Old 07-28-2015, 07:27 PM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

not lightning in a bottle by no means and i dont think anybody anywhere said so but it worked good. bike seemed to run a little smoother. did what it was suppose to do. id buy it now that ive tried it which is what samples are intended to do.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:45 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by RottnRam
I was browsing the forums and topics not to long ago and came across a posting where a rep from STA-BIL chimed in a commented on their product line especially the STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports fuel treatment. I usually don't make a point of using additives rather go to known locations for premium gas. But, I was intrigued by the information in the post and PMd the rep about their products. I received a prompt response and was informed that that requests were flowing into their facility and I would receive a sample bundle of products as soon as possible.

Within two weeks of my PM the brown truck showed up at my house. After opening the package I noticed several products but, went directly for the above mentioned product. Decided it was a great weekend in the forecast so went to the gas station topped her off and added the fuel treatment. Five hundred miles later I am sold on their product. I noticed better throttle response and increased fuel mileage while varying riding conditions. I have a 2010 Street Glide with stage II modifications and tuned with TTS with one of the best tuners on the east coast.

I didn't rely on seat of pants report although there was obvious improvements throughout the rpm range but, what surprised me the most was increased fuel economy. Riding both highway and single lanes throughout the five hundred miles I consistently showed 44.2 miles per gallon. Will definitely be a repeat customer, just need to find their STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports products at local automotive stores.

Thank you STA-BIL for the bundle....
Thank you for trying our products and THANK YOU for a detailed review. We are happy to get our items in the hands of people who can really provide beneficial information on their use. If you have any questions about our items moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by Radams
I would also like to know fuel mileage before. I took a look at their web site and a 4oz bottle treats 7 gallons of fuel. At that rate it cost $1.14 gallon to treat the 1 gallon of fuel
Our website is marked up due to the high cost of us shipping small quantities. If you go to your local powersports dealer you'll see that same product for about $4.99.

Originally Posted by mikeo33y
this rep sent me this bundle also and the stabil 360 really did work well. much better than techtron or lucus
Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to try our products and post about it. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future,.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by Deucedog
I recently contacted them and requested some samples. A week later, after a couple of PM's, I received a box in the mail.

I haven't had a chance to use them yet but numerous guys on forums have reported excellent results. ( I have used the STA-BIL fuel conditioner for years and like it.)

Thanks STA-BIL!

Thank you for already using STA-BILŪ and thank you for continuing to try some of our newer items! Please let us know if you have any questions on the products applications.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by bigheadted
I requested and received my package in about 4 days !!

Tried the protectant and love it so far.

Will try the additive next tankful
Thank you for posting your feedback on 303Ū Aerospace Protectant! We look forward to your feedback on STA-BILŪ. Please let us know if you have any questions about those products.

Have a great day!

Originally Posted by dajogejr
Not to be a negative nancy... I contacted the rep, said a case of 360 was on the way...as well as other samples.
I got two bottles in the mail. I didn't notice any performance increase or mileage increase. I think of it as preventative maintenance.

I also asked about other products, namely a leather protection for my truck....and the rep said they'd look into it...and that was it.

I'm thankful for the bottles sent, I'm not looking to it as lightning in a bottle...merely maintenance.
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. STA-BILŪ is absolutely a great preventative product as you mentioned.

I want to apologize that you didn't receive feedback regarding the leather in your truck. We had a couple of people looking into it and it is difficult sometimes to find out what the material really is since there are so many synthetic "leathers" today.

A good test is whether or not water is absorbed. If the water soaks into the seat, it is true leather. If water just sits on top of the seat, it is coated with a vinyl.

Have a great day and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Old 07-29-2015, 03:34 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone,

First off a HUGE thank you to everyone that has been willing to try our products and to those that have posted some feedback regarding STA-BILŪ & 303Ū.

A few of you have asked about whether we will be at Sturgis or not. We are going to be at 8th and Lazelle. There will be crew there with some samples and other info to give away.

If you have time to stop by, they are a great group that includes Bob Cleveland who hit 96.529 mph on a lawn mower (video below). If you tell them Tyler sent you, we will get you a STA-BILŪ T-Shirt. This is available to the first 100 HD Forums members who get to the booth on Tuesday (8/4).

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great evening!

Old 07-29-2015, 06:45 PM
RottnRam
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry it has been a busy two days and finally getting back to the post. Several questions were asked about before and after fuel mileage, what type of riding and rpm range was a riding. I was riding solo the entire time. My mileage prior to using the STA-BIL product was probably on average about 40 mpg. Now after using their product and in my initial statement I got 44.2 mpg. This was on the same route and riding the same manner in which I always have ridden.

I will say that 80% of the mileage during the report was between 55-75 mph and the rpm range that I reported was based of various speeds and gearing pending on situations. I usually ride between 2500-4500 rpm and the throttle response seemed more responsive not only by the seat of the pants but, twist of the wrist. My intention was to provide a honest report and also acknowledging STA-BIL for providing their sample products at no charge. If in fact the price $4.99 a bottle I can honestly say that I would not be using it at every fill up but, rather based on mileage, location and how frequently the need arises to visit the gas station(s) will determine the amount of usage in the future but, rested assured that I will be using their product in the future.

Take the report for what it is worth, I have seen a lot, read a lot and continue to learn a lot with regards to my Street Glide experience. I have been riding for 25 years and will hopefully have many more years of riding experiences to come. I have seen postings/ threads on everything from oils, fluids, spark plugs, wires, brakes, tires, air pressure, dealerships (stealerships), independents, improving efficiency and performance of the twin cam engine ranging from SE products/ kits to aftermarket alternatives just to name a few.

With that being said, I am not affiliated with nor have anything to gain by sharing my personal experiences with the use of STA-BIL product. Best to luck to everyone and keep the chrome side up..

Old 07-30-2015, 03:29 PM
JoeN
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

STA-BIL
great company
just received their sample box
used the 303 protectant on my trucks tonneau cover.
it brought the cover back to black and I am very happy with that so far, although it seams to attract dust and dirt. Hopefully it will negate the effects of the sun.
The other products I have not tried yet, but I would like to say thanks to
STA-BIL. I use their gas treatments a lot, especially when I winterize the wheel

Old 07-31-2015, 08:33 AM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RottnRam
Sorry it has been a busy two days and finally getting back to the post. Several questions were asked about before and after fuel mileage, what type of riding and rpm range was a riding. I was riding solo the entire time. My mileage prior to using the STA-BIL product was probably on average about 40 mpg. Now after using their product and in my initial statement I got 44.2 mpg. This was on the same route and riding the same manner in which I always have ridden.

I will say that 80% of the mileage during the report was between 55-75 mph and the rpm range that I reported was based of various speeds and gearing pending on situations. I usually ride between 2500-4500 rpm and the throttle response seemed more responsive not only by the seat of the pants but, twist of the wrist. My intention was to provide a honest report and also acknowledging STA-BIL for providing their sample products at no charge. If in fact the price $4.99 a bottle I can honestly say that I would not be using it at every fill up but, rather based on mileage, location and how frequently the need arises to visit the gas station(s) will determine the amount of usage in the future but, rested assured that I will be using their product in the future.

Take the report for what it is worth, I have seen a lot, read a lot and continue to learn a lot with regards to my Street Glide experience. I have been riding for 25 years and will hopefully have many more years of riding experiences to come. I have seen postings/ threads on everything from oils, fluids, spark plugs, wires, brakes, tires, air pressure, dealerships (stealerships), independents, improving efficiency and performance of the twin cam engine ranging from SE products/ kits to aftermarket alternatives just to name a few.

With that being said, I am not affiliated with nor have anything to gain by sharing my personal experiences with the use of STA-BIL product. Best to luck to everyone and keep the chrome side up..
Can't thank you enough for the detailed feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to try our products and review them. Please let us know if you ever have questions about those, or other Gold Eagle products in the future.

Have a great weekend!

Originally Posted by JoeN
STA-BIL
great company
just received their sample box
used the 303 protectant on my trucks tonneau cover.
it brought the cover back to black and I am very happy with that so far, although it seams to attract dust and dirt. Hopefully it will negate the effects of the sun.
The other products I have not tried yet, but I would like to say thanks to
STA-BIL. I use their gas treatments a lot, especially when I winterize the wheel
Thank you for the feedback and THANK YOU for already using STA-BILŪ! We appreciate you taking time to post your review. Please let us know if you have any future questions regarding our products.

Have a great weekend!!

Old 07-31-2015, 10:33 AM
Bingee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 349 Likes on 222 Posts

Looks like STA-BIL threads are popping up all over the forum with long wordy testimonials glorifying the miraculous wonders of their products. Don't they know there's a vendor's section for this kind of thing.

Old 07-31-2015, 12:34 PM
HDRetired
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STA-BILÂŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)

Where can I get 360 at? Would like AutoZone have it or do I need to go to a shop that sells sports bikes quads and such

Old 07-31-2015, 12:57 PM
STA-BILŪ
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HDRetired
Where can I get 360 at? Would like AutoZone have it or do I need to go to a shop that sells sports bikes quads and such
You can pick up the automotive size at AutoZone (among other retail partners of ours), absolutely. That will come in a 10oz bottle that treats up to 50 gallons. The 4oz Powersports size should be available through a local power sports dealer as long as they purchase from Tucker Rocky or WPS. The link below should help locate our products. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

http://www.goldeagle.com/where-to-buy

Have a great weekend!

Last edited by STA-BILŪ; 07-31-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:26 PM
mmats69
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'd like to know how to get some of those samples. I already run red stabil in my ZR1 because it is rarely driven.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)