Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)

Old 07-27-2015, 01:24 PM
RottnRam
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)

I was browsing the forums and topics not to long ago and came across a posting where a rep from STA-BIL chimed in a commented on their product line especially the STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports fuel treatment. I usually don't make a point of using additives rather go to known locations for premium gas. But, I was intrigued by the information in the post and PMd the rep about their products. I received a prompt response and was informed that that requests were flowing into their facility and I would receive a sample bundle of products as soon as possible.

Within two weeks of my PM the brown truck showed up at my house. After opening the package I noticed several products but, went directly for the above mentioned product. Decided it was a great weekend in the forecast so went to the gas station topped her off and added the fuel treatment. Five hundred miles later I am sold on their product. I noticed better throttle response and increased fuel mileage while varying riding conditions. I have a 2010 Street Glide with stage II modifications and tuned with TTS with one of the best tuners on the east coast.

I didn't rely on seat of pants report although there was obvious improvements throughout the rpm range but, what surprised me the most was increased fuel economy. Riding both highway and single lanes throughout the five hundred miles I consistently showed 44.2 miles per gallon. Will definitely be a repeat customer, just need to find their STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports products at local automotive stores.

Thank you STA-BIL for the bundle....

Old 07-27-2015, 01:59 PM
King-a-ling
Tourer
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

What was your mileage prior to adding the additive?

Old 07-27-2015, 03:39 PM
CGLTD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 276 Likes on 202 Posts

And what was your average speed during 500 miles. Not much different than what I get 2up going 60-65 without traffic.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Radams
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would also like to know fuel mileage before. I took a look at their web site and a 4oz bottle treats 7 gallons of fuel. At that rate it cost $1.14 gallon to treat the 1 gallon of fuel

Old 07-27-2015, 06:21 PM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 724 Likes on 483 Posts

If it's a free sample it costs $. 00 to treat a gallon

Old 07-27-2015, 07:13 PM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

this rep sent me this bundle also and the stabil 360 really did work well. much better than techtron or lucus

Old 07-27-2015, 08:24 PM
ace2002
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does sea foam work

Old 07-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Deucedog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 260 Likes on 135 Posts

I recently contacted them and requested some samples. A week later, after a couple of PM's, I received a box in the mail.

I haven't had a chance to use them yet but numerous guys on forums have reported excellent results. ( I have used the STA-BIL fuel conditioner for years and like it.)

Thanks STA-BIL!

Old 07-28-2015, 01:43 AM
bigheadted
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

I requested and received my package in about 4 days !!

Tried the protectant and love it so far.

Will try the additive next tankful

Old 07-28-2015, 05:34 AM
dajogejr
Road Warrior
Received 868 Likes on 511 Posts

Not to be a negative nancy... I contacted the rep, said a case of 360 was on the way...as well as other samples.
I got two bottles in the mail. I didn't notice any performance increase or mileage increase. I think of it as preventative maintenance.

I also asked about other products, namely a leather protection for my truck....and the rep said they'd look into it...and that was it.

I'm thankful for the bottles sent, I'm not looking to it as lightning in a bottle...merely maintenance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STA-BILŪ 360° Powersports - report (cuddos)